Thread: What are the changes in Prototype 2?

What are the changes in Prototype 2?

Just like every new gamer asks even I want to know what are the new changes in the game. Like I am eying on the action and the new concept? What are the new things in t he game that’s what I want to know. Do you all have any idea about the same then do tell me about it. waiting to hear it from you all on what do you think which are the new things that are introduced in the game?

I know the game has just released and asking such type of question is a crime but still you have to give it for the new gamers, come up on this forums and answer me out for this question. so waiting for the replies from your side. Do reply accordingly over here.

Re: What are the changes in Prototype 2?

Even I haven’t started with the game but I know something about the story like the game is all about the Sgt. James Heller who is the main character in the game. He asked their families to trust on the government and on doing that they lost their lives as well. so to take the revenge with the government he sets up on a battle with the government killing all the soldiers and all in the deadly streets of new York. The entire mission is based on the new York. The anti hero is the same one as we saw in the first part of prototype i.e. Alex Mercer he has once again conquered the entire new York city, to rescue it and also to take the revenge of is family death is what is the mission of James Heller in this game. the second part isn’t much related to the first part of the game looking at the gameplay that’s all I know about the game but I will be updating it continuously once I get a hand on this particular game. That’s all I can say here.

Re: What are the changes in Prototype 2?

I have played some part of the game in my console and this is what is the new thing that I found in the game. Well nothing much to talk about the story because I have seen that the story does not becomes interesting. The above user has told a bit above the story and that’s it. the story does not goes beyond that. The main part of the games involves in taking revenge and killing the people. In prototype 2 you are assigned with five weapons with the help, of which you can morph Heller's hands, you can also assign two of them to the face buttons. Much like prototype 1 in this as well as you finish up completing the tasks and levels the more stronger you will be after that. I liked the leap in air, targeting the foe and also swooping in for a claw attack which beheads the other person. These are some of the interesting moves in the game which are of definite worth. One thing that I did not like was the inducing of power from Mercer to heller by which heller can turn people into bio bombs, ingest them and make them a tool of destruction. It’s a silly thing. the process is shown so easily that you end up saying WTH? In prototype 2 New York City is broken into three zones, and each section has lots of side tasks to knock out. Where in you will have to find lots of blackboxes and place it properly in the green zone, kick out the side missions and clear out the mess. The overall concept of the game is good it is mean and the feeling that you get while killing the persons and moving ahead, is something different. The pride of calling as the ultimate killer is a big thing and I am sure I will be owning that title one day with this game.

Down Re: What are the changes in Prototype 2?

I did not find prototype as interesting as the first one. Yes it is good but it fails in the animation department. The feel that we should get when the enemies are slaughtered, punches are planted in their faces is missing and thanks to the poor quality animations. They have made a mockery of it. the absorbing animations that we saw in the prototype 1 is clearly missing out in the prototype 2. One best example if I can give you is when heller is stabbing a person. You can clearly see that the knife does not enters the persons stomach it is looking like the knife is flying in the air. So you can imagine these kind of graphics are there in the game. You will feel like you are playing a third grade spiderman game. So whats new in the game is the new plot, several missions has been included, some additional moves like tearing out the tankers, killing out the helicopter with the upper cut moves are nice but they don’t stay long in your minds. If you are thinking that prototype 2 is a game to lookout for this year then I am sorry it isn’t. I may sound like a reviewer who is making a review of this game but this is what I felt about the game and hence made some points on it.