Thread: Is Prototype 2 better than Skyrim?

Is Prototype 2 better than Skyrim?

Hello guys, I wanted to ask which is a better game from these both is it Skyrim or it is Prototype2, As I have not got any of this game till now and as Prototype is now launched I think I should go for Skyrim only as it I think there would be many bugs in Prototype 2 which won’t be rectified soon. So till the time I get good reviews about Prototypes I would play Skyrim and try to complete it and then go for prototype 2. What do you guy’s thing on this? Please do reply. Thank you all in advance who will give me the replies.

Re: Is Prototype 2 better than Skyrim?

Well, it all depends on your tastes. Skyrim for example, is pure fantasy and adventure, so long and exciting that would be very unlikely that you left tired. Prototype 2 is pointing to rather than the reality, at least, of a city (New York) infected by some incurable disease that makes people crazy, something like the movie "I Am Legend". If I must speak my mind, I would recommend you to go for Skyrim, and much more active and is not always the same story, given that there are more than 100 hours of side quests. Hope that helps!

As per me I would basically go for Skyrim. As I know that Skyrim is a boring game as you have to play for hours and hours to just complete one area and after playing for few hours and when Polar Bear kills you, so again you have to start it all over and because of which the games seems to be boring but I love this kind of games where you have to play it for more hours without dying and get to complete a single area. As it does not get saved in between I don’t know if it is a bug for me or not but I love it as it is just like a challenge for me. And I love to take challenges.

I would say go for Prototype 2, why? Just check this out what basically is prototype. A small description of Prototype 2 which you would like. In the action game Prototype 2 picks in New York City still has the Blacklight virus around, so the U.S. metropolis divided depending on the infection rate in the three regions. As in the previous Blacklight infected into raging, powerful mutants who are after all the non-infected people - with deadly consequences. In Dead Space 2 is not playing the previous protagonist Alex Mercer, full-superhuman abilities Shapeshifter, the main role. In its place comes Sergeant James Heller as the new hero. The soldier returns to the top of Prototype 2 from a mission in Afghanistan returns home and discovers that his family the Blacklight virus the victim is. Tired of life falls Heller in dangerous missions, but all of them survived. When he was critically injured but ultimately appears Mercer and Heller deliberately infected with the Blacklight virus. The former hero of the virus released by him in the first part would contain even more advanced, in Prototype 2 to the mighty adversary that drives the spread of Black Light. As in the previous, it is also abundant in Prototype 2 to action-packed and brutal. Provided by Blacklight with superhuman strength, can James Heller, the environment, objects deform and destroy enemies, and of course - with a revised and detailed damage model. Whether that will suffice, however, to tread the mighty Alex Mercer opposite, James Heller has to prove in Prototype 2 only.

The new character named James Heller back to a mission in the Middle East and is looking forward to a reunion with his wife and daughter. This unfortunately is nothing, for Heller's family was taken away in his absence by the events in New York Zero. Lost all will to live close to Heller in a special unit and wants nothing more than an attack on Mercer also lose his life. This request is denied him insidiously by the alleged murderer of his family and Heller is also infected with the Blacklight virus. That puts him on the hit list automatically while Black Watch, but he can meet his nemesis at eye level, because from then on he has enhanced strength, agility and endurance, and has other skills. The main objective of the game is to make your own "patron" and take revenge, but for this he needs to be tracked once. During the game, it will put the players in the various zones that are either free or processed in exploring mission objectives. What will you do next, there is always your decision. You can either continue to play the story through the main missions or sells you the time with one of the numerous side missions. These sections provide you with useful information, though, and upgrades for your mutations in the "Offense", "Defense" and "Locomotion" to be invested. Impact on the story such actions have not; you always get to see the same ending sequence.