Thread: Which game should I select Prototype 2 or Ghost recon Future Soldier?

question Which game should I select Prototype 2 or Ghost recon Future Soldier?

Hey guys I have some confusion over here and hence seeking some help from you all. So what do you all think with which game should I go ahead is it the prototype 2 or the Ghost recon Future Soldier? What do you all think which of the game should I prefer? I have only one option to go with of these two. I know prototype 2 is a old game and its trailer being released in the year 2010. Should have been released by last year. But the game was delayed and now it is finally released. I like both the game but there is a certain restriction in my family regarding the selection of only one game and not more than that. So I just want a friendly advice from you all on which game should I go with, is it the Prototype 2 or the Ghost recon Future Soldier? That’s what I want to know. Do reply on the same.

Re: Which game should I select Prototype 2 or Ghost recon Future Soldier?

Much like you even I was pretty confused as if with which game should I be going. Even my family has applied restriction on me saying that I should buy only one game and not more than that. So for me the options are prototype 2 and the The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. Now the thing is that one of my friend told me that prototype 2 now has a lot of offers if you are buying it now. You know what the developers have offered to give a DLC on the day you get t he game. So ask yourself a question will it be ok if you skip the game not many publishers think of offering such services to the customers. Like if you want to buy the Ghost recon Future Soldier then you can very well go ahead with it but think of the prototype 2 you wont be availing the same offer later down the line. Since this offer is very limited and it is only available till so,e period. You can get the full game of Ghost recon Future Soldier later down the line as well without hardly and differences but if you miss out the prototype 2 now then you will be missing a interesting offer which hardly anyone would like to miss it. I have made a decision by going with the prototype 2 and now its all upon you with which you want to go ahead. That’s it from my side for you.

I would be going with the prototype 2 completely. That’s it. there are many reasons behind the same first of al lthe free killing nature of the game. Kicking out, punching in the air, the violence past of Heller is something that I am waiting to look in the game. Well I have read some of the reviews in the game and they have given a thumbs up for the game but the reviewers are saying that the game has a predictable action I don’t believe them. I have watched some of the video gameplays which includes faster moves, flying in the air, becoming invulnerable to gunfire are some of the moves that fascinated me a lot. The guy out there in the game is a serial killer with lots of violence in it. so I would love to have the game. I don’t know I haven’t read much about the Ghost recon Future Soldier. Prototype 2 was the game that I was looking for from the past couple of months and now the wait is over it will be delivered at my place in a day or two. So waiting desperately for the game and to get it started.

I am saving my money for the Ghost recon Future Soldier. I don’t find anything interesting In the prototype 2 that’s why I would love to have the Ghost recon. In fact Ghost recon has some cool kick butt action with lots of drama and a good gameplay. In fact it is 10-15 dollars less than the prototype 2 as well. so that’s why I would be going with the Ghost recon only and nothing else. What new thing did you find in the Prototype? There is a guy called who will beat up all those soldiers who are behind the killings of his family. Each and every mission will be involving the killing of families. So it’s a kind of predictable story line and the majority of the actions scenes are copies from the first part of prototype. So that’s why for me its not a big deal to see and get this game. Rather I found the Ghost recon interesting. It is a completely new game with a completely new concept. Waiting for the game to be released in india. That’s all I have to say here for you all.