Thread: Difficulty Level in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Difficulty Level in Ridge Racer Unbounded

I have recently purchased Ridge Racer Unbounded and the level of difficulty in this game is much more compared to other games. I have completed the tutorials levels of this game which are for training purpose but by going to the main racing street in this game is more difficult than in tutorial mode. Do you guys have any tips regarding these difficulty levels ?

Re: Difficulty Level in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Developers of Ridge Racer Unbounded have done many changes as compared to the previous versions of Ridge Racer games. As compared to other games like Burnout Revenge, NFS Hot Pursuit, NFS Shift2 and so on, the level of difficulty is much more in Ridge Racer Unbounded. I have played many racing games but they were easier to master as compared to this game. In Ridge Racer Unbounded I had to complete the first few tracks in twice or thrice attempts. Developers have given the function to crash the opponent and crash the buildings but this also doesn’t work many times. Most of the cars in this game have the boost from the starting place. I get a feeling that some cars get the boost points from the start of the race and I have to collect the points manually.

I don’t totally agree with the difficulty level of this game. I usually play games at this level, this game is a light difficult for the racers who don’t play at hard difficult levels. This game is interesting to play and much of fun as you can’t easily defeat your opponent. I have played NFS Hot Pursuit many times and it`s an easy game which is made for the regular gamers who don’t play at an easy level .

Quote Originally Posted by Ottakoothan View Post
    I have recently purchased Ridge Racer Unbounded and the level of difficulty in this game is much more compared to other games. I have completed the tutorials levels of this game which are for training purpose but by going to the main racing street in this game is more difficult than in tutorial mode.
    I agree that the difficulty has increased. I know that the game is not that easy to master, but you can master it as you practice and get acquainted to its controls.