Thread: Unlock everything in Ridge Racer Unbounded using cheats

Unlock everything in Ridge Racer Unbounded using cheats

I am playing Ridge Racer Unbounded for some time and I am currently a Level 5 player. I am frustrated as the races are very tough in the single player mode. I wanted some cheats for Ridge Racer Unbounded so that I can unlock every car and track and just play any race I want. Does anybody know cheats for this game?

Re: Unlock everything in Ridge Racer Unbounded using cheats

Why do you want to use cheats for games? They tend to take out fun out of games quickly. You will not get the fun of unlocking new cars and tracks as you will know what will come next. Also some games don’t let players play games on multiplayer mode if use of cheats is detected. If you use cheats in Single Player mode, then you will have all the best cars at your disposal. You won’t get fun of the challenges that game provides and you will be habituated to win every race easily. So if you will start playing the game on multiplayer mode where you will be challenged by professional gamers, you will find it difficult to race against them even by using superior cars. This is why use of cheats is discouraged.

Re: Unlock everything in Ridge Racer Unbounded using cheats

Cheats are provided for overcoming some extremely difficult level or certain bug. For example, I was playing Saints Row the Third and it had one level where you need to kill an enemy in one hit. At that level the character is weak and doesn’t have weapon powerful enough to do it. So cheats can be used at this point as it is bug. In some games, some level is so tough that it becomes hard to complete it. Even in such cases cheats can be used.