Thread: Domination points in Ridge racer Unbounded

Domination points in Ridge racer Unbounded

I have been playing Ridge Racer Unbounded for a long time now and I have played almost hundreds of races in Single Player mode and Multiplayer mode. Every time I finish some race or achieve something in the game, I get awarded with Domination points. I have collected around thousand domination point, but I still don’t know where to use them. Does anybody know anything about the Domination points in this game?

Re: Domination points in Ridge racer Unbounded

In Ridge Racer Unbounded, player is awarded with domination points for completing certain task or race. What I have noticed in Single player mode is that, completing the domination tutorial gives player 15 domination points. Completing twenty Domination races in first position will award the player with 15 domination points, same amount of points for 50 domination races and 150 domination races. 15 points will be rewarded for getting three stars in Shatter Bay Drift Attacks and also in Shatter Bay Frag Attacks. 15 domination points can be each for completing first ten races and twenty races without crashing or getting fragged. Destroying ten opponents in one race and 10 city target is one race will earn 15 points each. 15 points can be earned for destroying 200 police cars in whole race and same amount of points for causing damage of $100,000 in whole game. Fragging a same racer in single race of multiplayer game will also earn 15 domination points. Completing each race give 5 domination points each. I haven’t found any other way of getting Domination points. All I know is noted down here.

Some of the other achievements which you can complete to earn the domination points are,
    • You can gain Boost Scrooge achievement and gain 15 points by finishing in 1st position in 8 player multiplayer race without any use of boost.
    • You can gain Unbeatable achievement and gain 15 points by finishing 1st in 50 multiplayer races.
    • You can gain Pure Racing Blood achievement and gain 15 points by finishing 1st in any 8 player multiplayer race without fragging anyone.
    • You can gain My City achievement and gain 15 points by publishing a city.
    • You can gain City Creator achievement and gain 15 points by publishing a city with 5 events.
    • You can gain getting Creative achievement and gain 15 points by Create a track that uses Advanced Editor.
    • You can gain World Domination achievement and gain 15 points by dominating 50 challenge events.
    • You can gain Challenger achievement and gain 15 points by dominating 10 challenge events.
    • You can gain Award Collector achievement and gain 15 points by getting all Race Awards.
    • You can gain Homage achievement and gain 15 points by unlocking the Nakamura Racer '70.
    • You can gain Garage Hoarder achievement and gain 15 points by unlocking all cars.
    • You can gain GG HF achievement and gain 15 points by finishing the Shatter Bay career.
    • You can gain Unbounded Gang Member achievement and gain 15 points by reaching rank 10.
    • You can gain Ultimate Dominator achievement and gain 15 points by reaching rank 30.
    • You can gain Model Citizen achievement and gain 25 points by finishing in first three positions without causing any collateral damage.
    • You can gain Award Hogger achievement and gain 25 points by Receive 20 awards in one race.
    • You can gain Creative Destruction achievement and gain 25 points by Destroy 25 targets in one event.
    • You can gain Dealing with Rage Issues achievement and gain 25 points by destroying all targets and fragging 5 racers in one race.
    • You can gain Shattered Bay achievement and gain 25 points by Destroy one of every City Targets in the game.
    • You can gain Time Lord achievement and gain 25 points by getting three domination stars in every Time Attack events.
    • You can gain Fragging Ball achievement and gain 25 points by fragging 10 cars in one 8 player Domination Race.
    • You can gain Domination Incarnate achievement and gain 25 points by dominating every district that is in Shatter Bay.
    • You can gain Race Master achievement and gain 100 points by finishing 1st in every Shatter Bay Domination Race.
    • You can gain Best In The World achievement and gain 100 points by Win all 5 events in any 8 player City Domination match.

There is nothing to spend the domination points on. No unlockable items, no new tracks, no new cars, no new power. I think that intention of developers to have the Domination points in this game was to have future development. Maybe they’ll introduce some extra items related to game in future. Maybe they’ll start a leaderboard to see who has earned most achievements and Domination points. Ridge Racer Unbounded is new and I think that developers will need more time to find some way to let users utilize the Domination Points they have earned.