Thread: New units for Naval War Arctic Circle

New units for Naval War Arctic Circle

Hello friends, I would like to suggest the developer of this game that there should be some information about modeling and also about plugin, so it will for end user to make new model that also quickly. If such things are added then it will be really nice and we all game lovers will be able to make a new mod project for Naval War Arctic Circle, there should be something NWP mod for Fleet Command which I am working on it. I do know that there might be plenty of people who will agree with me. So what you people have to say about it. Thank you.

Re: New units for Naval War Arctic Circle

I do not thing that it is important to have it whereas I thing that Naval War thus has several strings to its bow to make inroads into the hearts of fans, not least a meticulous simulation of the dynamic military. We will always have an eye on the control of parameters such as speed and fuel of our units, the number of munitions or the type of approach to use when hiring enemy. All this allows you to try different styles of play: we can choose a direct approach and noisy, making off from our bases a flock of hunting ultrafast shoot everything that moves without saving ammunition, or otherwise we prefer a more stealth, which brings us to patrol the affected areas with quieter submarines and aircraft and to engage the enemy only after it has been identified as hostile or who have attacked us. Predictably, the gameplay tends to promote more strategic approaches and reflexive action, but the fact remains that every player will find his way to behave to every game. Also proves useful time compression bar on the top of the screen, through which you can choose game speed, to be increased in case of exploratory missions long and reasoned; pity only that this bar has the annoying tendency to reset to each new event.

I think that first impact will not be of the best: with the units shown as the shapes of green color (our) and red (the enemy's), which will move on a map scerva of details of all kinds, even geographical (if not for the contours Net of coasts). This necessarily forces the player to watch on what to do to make our air and naval forces of which we will be in command. These include the F35 Lighting II fighter and Saab JAS 39 Gripen, for example to the troops under NATO, both with specific equipment for the attack on naval, air or land; they can also combine two or more tasks simultaneously. The fact of not being able to act on armaments of forces in our possession and not being able to draw reinforcements, will urge us to exploit the potential of what we will be granted. As for the naval forces are destroyers, aircraft carriers and submarines, while the only support on the ground will consist of one or more military bases from which to start operating the majority of air forces.

In the early stages of each mission and we are busy trying to identify the enemy, who do not initially appear on our screens. This can be done using the sensors of ships or aircraft in our possession. The use of a particular type of sensor will be entrusted with the detection of certain types of media (e.g. airplanes or ships). The use, however, especially at sea, our ships could make themselves identifiable and vulnerable to enemy attacks, such as submarines. So our actions must be considered and planned so as not to lose resources, clearly that cannot be replaced, thus bringing the game over. During the missions we be called to break down or sink a set number of enemy units without losing too many of us in, with few digressions on the subject, as in the case of some defense missions of special units, such as helicopters carrying civilians or characters important. The game mechanism is thus quite simple such that find the enemy without being detected and delete it without being eliminated. A Strategic dry and clean of any type of tinsel. To achieve our purposes it will be possible for example to send fighter jets to patrol various areas considered dangerous or use the special spy planes. As for the military side at sea will sometimes possible to have useful submarines of our ships in order to best protect the convoys and attack enemies with more effective ones. The choice of configurations, fully customizable, can make our actions more effective attack and defense.