Thread: Ridge Racer: Unbounded Multiplayer with map editor gets crashed

Ridge Racer: Unbounded Multiplayer with map editor gets crashed

Hello friends, when I was playing this game online then have founded some of bugs in it. Such that when I was playing then it was getting crash but it was happening occasionally and it was occurring when driving online and also it was happening when I was searching for a lobby. You people might be thinking that games gets close but it was not like that such that crashes is having freezing of screen during time of searching for a lobby and also it is happening when driving but this freezing is solved with task manager, even getting a error message due to which I am not able to focus as ridge racer is in front of it. When I pressing enter then message get vanished and the game automatically gets closed. Below is my specification which I am using it.
    • Geforce GTX 580
    • ASUS P8P67 LE REV 3.0 Mainboard
    • Intel Core I7 2600 @ 3.4 GHz
    • 16 GB DDR3 1333 MHz RAM MEMSeven
    • Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
    • Using a Wireless Xbox 360 Controller

Re: Ridge Racer: Unbounded Multiplayer with map editor gets crashed

I have also founded the same thing and when you will be trying to play in full HD then also it happens, such that it get crashed with Anisotropy-Slider on Maximum as it just 2 lines away from the right side. Even there are problem that game lags, but I think it happening due to having a low bandwidth internet connection. I have also seen some black bars on the top and bottom during time of driving, when it has appeared then that time game was lagging very badly. Ranks which you usually see it where under that black area. I was playing with my friends and him also getting crashing problem with it. One thing I would like to tell when my game hangs then my friend game is stuck in between and when I start game connects then finding my friend waiting on the road, but he was driving in the wrong direction or just did not see him at all, it appears that it is lagging for him. But when continue playing game then distance is covered and gets proper points as completing game.

Same thing happening with me and my friend, anyway in most cases this happens just in the game that he presses a key while loading a multiplayer game (right before it begins). He has a spot of an unusual setup-he utilizes 3 screens joined to his main graphics card on which he plays. A few more are associated to his motherboard. He has set his anisotropy to off (slider on the other side). Gaming determination: 3840x1024. His graphics card is overclocked, but temperatures are fine. For both of us it’s sort of strange while searching servers. We are Steam companions and we hold the sensation depending on if we both scan for games at the same time, it stacks interminable for both of us. In the game that I hunt first and join/create a game and he looks when this, he for the most part associate to this game. Infrequently does it smash for both of us at the same time or me smashes and he takes after in a matter of seconds following it. There is a shrouded catch at top of the multiplayer entryway. You are able to pilot to it with the gamepad/arrow keys. It opens the Steam overlay to welcome partners. We did not attempt if this works. Single Player (I fulfilled 7 races there, my mate 3) appears to work impeccably. In the game that I attempt to make a guide my game accidents. It declares "Zlib mistake, wrong header check". It's when I attempt to select "Basic Guide Editorial manager". Actually could be delightful depending on if we would be able to play something greater than part of an hour without one or both of us having collisions or de-syncs

Apparently many players fail to launch the City Creator using the PC version of Ridge Racer: Unbounded. Bugbear has already indicated that he is aware of the problem and will soon release an update to fix things. The editor allows players to create their own tracks and is tied to the gameplay of the title. Playing it is possible to unlock new items to make their creations more and more complex. These can then be shared online.

Bugbear Entertainment ‏ on Twitte
    r

That it is really great and we will have the ability to use two different types of editors: the first, "basic editor" will allow us to create our own paths by placing on a grill party with pre-built buildings and everything to create a fast track basis immediately playable. Those who want to spend a little 'more time to evaluate each opportunity and create a more complex path can access the' advanced editor that will allow the placement of elements such as ramps, platforms, vehicles and a doll that looks like a giant t- rex at different heights from the ground or directly over the buildings. It seems that the only brake is our imagination because of the large amount of solutions available to us.

Ridge Racer unbounded is in fact a totally different caliber than all his predecessors. Unlike those games, where everything revolves around phenomenal way through the hairpin bends instincts without even losing any speed, focuses mainly on unbounded destructive environments, explosions and shortcuts. The Ridge Racer franchise gets in other words a Split / Second-treatment and also how much we enjoyed that game, we do this conversion with Argus eyes meet. The gameplay shown proof that Ridge Racer unbounded purely on race is not distinctive enough to convince themselves to our critical and lustily 'Ridge Racer' screaming. The main difference with the Split / Seconds and Burnouts of this world lies in the fact only 'user generated content'. Often hinted to the name and unbounded (unlimited) did even ring a bell, but during the press screening in Cologne threw Laakso the biggest trump card of Ridge Racer unbounded simply go on the table. After ten minutes we were briefed on a kind of LEGO blocks, a simplified and accessible version of one that the developers themselves used to retail environments together with tinkering and under which you Joonas "no bad tracks can make."

In demolition mode, when one player joins the lobby there is a countdown of 40 seconds until the game begins. For the most part 1-3 more people join and the game begins-this could not be stopped unless the lobby gets empty. Then you have 20 seconds to prefer a car. When this the game begins and the race is fulfilled there are 60 seconds left for the other players to completion. You cannot speculate around the same time as this and in 1 of 3 games the clock ticks to zero, admitting that everything players have fulfilled. After this there is a countdown of 10 seconds or somewhere in the area where you see you’re stats-not beyond any doubt if always, but anyhow now and then there are 5 more seconds countdown some place in the middle of it. This reminds me a touch of Grid, but it’s not as unfavorable as it is there between events. Yet in demolition mode you come back to the entryway when each race. I totally trust there will come some more choices giving the host more capacity as well as specialties like "when the majority of people picked his car, the game begins". So the races feel totally excellent-it’s simply the stuff around them that should be cleaned and some bugs should be addressed. For me actually this is a potential successor to Flat-out: Ultimate Carnage as my main racing game.