Thread: Unable to perform melee attacks in Legend of Grimrock

Unable to perform melee attacks in Legend of Grimrock

I was playing this game since yesterday and I found this game to be more interesting. I was able to ponder all attacks and beating the enemy with my weapon strokes was really great. And was able to score as well play further with different levels. I conquered the entire area and loved to play further, but I was with a difficult stage and all my energy level was vanished. I was also not able to use some of my great weapons as there skill was over. So to self defense myself, I tried with the melee attack but I was rather not able to perform it. I lost the game ultimately. I am not knowing any mouse options for the melle attack, can you guys figure it for me as I would not be able to play further as my energy will tend to loose while playing and the most supportable play with me left will be the lone melee attack . so pleas suggest some ways in which I will be able to melle attack. Or are there any other solutions with which we can defend ourselves in such a situation. Thanks.

Re: Unable to perform melee attacks in Legend of Grimrock

Yes, I was also playing this game and at stage there was a requirement of an melle attack , I have played early some of the most popular games’ such as counter strike and after you have lost your weapon strength it automatically strikes to melle attack or the possible strikes but it defends in one or the other way. But it does not seem to happen here, the developers have not done the right thing , I assume. But to state here, you will require to right click the weapon while it's held in hand by a character. And it has also been developedin the way that if you are using the characters in the front row which I think are from upper two portraits are able to perform melee attacks.so better you go with this characters if you suppose that your weapon strength might loose. Or there are better playing options but the strong point is that this players are good enough that they don’t require melee attacks . so choice is yours.