Thread: Game and pre-order bonuses never received in Legend of Grimrock

Game and pre-order bonuses never received in Legend of Grimrock

I was eager to play this game and was waiting for its release and I bought this game lately . I just thought that I would be getting the pre-order bonuses which was a great deal to buy. Then checked my mail and my activation key, but I searched for it through my mails but there was no sign of bonuses or something . i alone was with this issue and I have my friends who pre-ordered the game and were with the bonuses and lot of other stuffs , so can you give me exact reason why I was not getting the same. It seems that I should have continued with other games as there were also other games in choice. Just regretting myself to play without bonuses. Hope they will provide soon. So are you guys with the same issue who are not with the pre-order bonuses.

Re: Game and pre-order bonuses never received in Legend of Grimrock

Hey yes, I was also of the same concern. I was hoping that they will provide the bonuses but the case is even worse. I am not with the download link as well as key. Checking my emails all the day so that I was able to play this game. I received an email from paypal and thought it would be the same and at last I got what I desired , but later I found that there was no key as well as no download link. But later I made a contact to the customer support of GOG as I ordered my package through them , they provided the same and told me about not able to send the specified file for some reasons.

I was also with the same issue but I had lost my patience as I also didn’t received the link and key and other stuffs. But it took me 1 week to get the same. I am happy now. I was with some additional stuffs. We all know that they had previously offered 20% off on the retail price . so that was also done and I was with some discount as well. With that I was the following goodies:A beautifully crafted game manual , along with an world map of Legend of Grimrock. theme music of Grimrock , Wallpapers , Team photo as well as for our mapping needs, they provided custom made grid paper to print out . and in final art sheets illustrating foul creatures of Mount Grimrock. So you could be also with the same stuffs . hope you get the same in early days.

You just make a concern that you get a Steam activation code so that you are able to play Legend of Grimrock with Steam achievements along with community characteristics in addition to you get a standalone installer when the game launches. So make sure that you buy directly from the Almost Human Ltd. And that’s all I can tell you.