Thread: Has the new patch version 1.06 released for Ridge Racer Unbounded?

Has the new patch version 1.06 released for Ridge Racer Unbounded?

So that’s my question for you all what do you all think about this? has the patch version 1.06 released for this game? Now what I have been hearing is rumors that the patch been released and all but when I ask them what are the bugs fixes and all In the patch they aren’t commenting anything on the same. so I want to know if this particular patch has been released or not for the game? Please do give me some definitive answer and clear out the queries that I have in my mind that would be much better for me.

Re: Has the new patch version 1.06 released for Ridge Racer Unbounded?

According to this post the guy has said that the patch has been released and it is surorising to see that I haven’t got any official information about it and there are many users out there who are claiming to have fixed up a lot of bugs out there. So if you want to know more about the bug fixes that this patch has got then you can surely have a look at that thread and you will get all the necessary information out there. Right now I am having 1.05 only and now after reading this article I will have to go ahead and check out for the patch version 1.06.

Yes the above user is correct there has been lots of bugs fixed out with the update and let me tell you few of them. Earlier when you had to join the multiplayer mode then it used to take a lot of time to join but now you can join in quickly. The soft lock which was occurring in the multi player mode has also been fixed. Graphical corruptions which could be seen on the edges of the screen while playing the game have been fixed now. Earlier players used to experience a lot of problem especially with the low bandwidth. Now no need to worry about the same , you all can play easily even with a low bandwidth band. So that’s one more fix.

When I plugged some other controllers then I wasn’t able to play the game the game used to crash in the middle. No longer now, the issue has been fixed with the update. You can add any controllers which you want and the game will not crash. Apart from that some other small issues such as longer player names, multicore system problems have also been fixed.

I have got the 1.06 update but sorry to say that ti hasn’t got any major bug fixes. Really unhappy with what I have got to see. See there are many problems which still needs to be fixed up. All that I have got to see are the minor bugs which are somewhat ok. The developers claim that they have fixed up the stuttering problem but no they haven’t fixed it yet. I could see the stuttering problems in many of the maps. Now that’s one thing that is missing from the update. Even the real time video options like AA, Vertical Sync, Ansiotropic Filtering and the Shader / Texture / Shadow detail have also been not added in the game, I don’t understand when they will be going to add it? The game touches 60fps but still there is a lot of lagging that I get to see while playing the game. If you see the map editor options then there is a big bug when you want to save the game and then load it again immediately. It won’t load that part. So that’s one more bug which hasn’t been fixed up in the update. Seriously speaking I did not find anything new in this update. If the developers continue to treat the pc gamers like this way then sorry to say I wont be continuing ahead with the pc gaming instead I would be opting for a console game only which are in the great demand these days. That’s all I can say here.