Thread: No Real time video options in Ridge Racer Unbounded

No Real time video options in Ridge Racer Unbounded

I want to know is it only me or is it not there in the game only. I just want to know if this game does not have any real time video options or not? I am talking about the AA, Vertical Sync, Ansiotropic Filtering and the Shader / Texture / Shadow detail. None of them are not there in the game. I got this game some days back and I was not able to see any of the options in the game. What do you all think what can be the main reason behind it? That’s what I want to know. As such I don’t have any problems with the game but if I can see such important video options missing then it really surprises me a lot because it is a racing game and they should have all such options there in it. a user would like to see his car in each and every possible direction while playing the game, the crash video, the sequence wherein we fragg its really amazing capture. I would be missing out the integral part if they aren’t shown, So that’s what concerns me a lot on why such kind of video options are not there in the game. I have made a thread over here to just know some opinions from you all on what do you all have to say about the same? has any update or patch come that will have a fix for such kind of problems? That’s what I wanted to know?

Re: No Real time video options in Ridge Racer Unbounded

Yes like you even I am amazed why the developers haven’t added any video options in the game. Considering the fact that it is the most integral part of the game. I wouldn’t be surprised if they follow the FO2 game and come up with some patches later. You may never know what’s there in the developers mind. I was hearing rumors about the first round of patch coming up but I don’t know if that has fixed up this issue. We will have to look on what has that patch got new for us?

I agree with this guy out here and all such options are very much necessary especially when I am playing games in my lappy. Which doesn’t have a good config as the desktop pcs that’s why I have to switch to low resolution and play this game. So the things that I am missing and would like to get added in the game are texture filtering modes, Frame buffer options, vsync, even the texture quality options should be good. So these are some of the few things that should get added up In the game. You have done a great thing by coming up over here and posting about all such things. Really all these things are missing out in the game and they should be added as soon as possible.

You know what except the graphic options or the video options these game has every single thing when you open up the game you will have to wait and go through every single options in the game. That’s what something messy. Probably if they could have reduced such kind of options at the start if the game and rather focus a lot on the video options then it would have been well and better for us. That’s what I want to say here. so I have told my point over here this is is something that the developers need to think of. I hope somebody is listening to me over here.