Thread: Has anyone played Ridge Racer Unbounded at 60fps?

Has anyone played Ridge Racer Unbounded at 60fps?

Just got this game I want to know from you all have you all played this game @60fps? I have just started playing this game in my pc and I am able to get only 30fps with it. so is there someone who is able to achieve this feat and able to win the race as well? What do you all think about the same. As far as the game is concerned I was just blown away watching all the trailers so that’s why went ahead and got this game but what is the use of a racing game if we cant run it on such a good fps level. I am sure like me many of you all would be thinking the same way only. So do reply on what do you all have to say about this if anyone have achieved the 60 level mark then do notify me. Your suggestion would be appreciated on this.

re: Has anyone played Ridge Racer Unbounded at 60fps?

Yes I was able to achieve quite sold. See what I believe is if you have a good config then I am sure you would be able to such mark and with the modern processors and GPU getting the 60fps mark is not a big deal. If you want then I can show you the pic which represents that I have achieved the 60 fps level. In your case you have said that you are able to get only 30fps level mark which I think is quite low. So for that I would advise you to get a better upgraded config for the system. I don’t have any idea about your config, so that’s why I cant suggest you in which section you need the up gradation advise. So better it is if you can give me out your configuration of the system, so that I can tell where exactly is the problem.

Hi I am having the following config in the system, please do have a look at the same.

Processor: Core 2 Duo
    RAM: 1GB DDR3 RAM
    Graphic card: ATI Radeon HD 5870
    Motherboard: Gigabyte motherboard (can’t remember the exact model name)
    Hard Disk: 500GB

So that’s what I have got here for you. I don’t think so my config is outdated. What do you all think where could be the problem exactly? Because I have asked many of my friends about it and even they were able to achieve 60fps or more than that. So I need to know what is the problem in my system, that’s what I want to ask?

Your specifications does looks average. Better if you can upgrade the processor that would be good. Getting to intel core i3 would be good but core i5 would be much better. Still if you have some doubts then better check the minimum specifications required to play the game I am lisiting down all of them over here go through it and make the necessary changes which you want to make.

Processor: Dual Core Athlon™ x2 2.6 GHz or Intel® Equivalent

RAM: 2 GB

Graphics card: 512 MB, ATI Radeon™ 4850 or NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT

DirectX®: 9.0c

Sound card: DirectX® compatible

Hard Disk free space: 3 GB

Looking at that I think your ram is quite insufficient better upgrade it.