Thread: Unable to save City after creating it in Ridge Racer: Unbounded

Unable to save City after creating it in Ridge Racer: Unbounded

I am facing problem with Ridge Racer: Unbounded game. Overall this game is very nice but when it comes to creating own city and saving at that time I get problem. When I create city with editor and start racing at that time it works properly not after that when I exit the game after saving that city and start game again at that time I don’t get that city. I don’t know what to do with this. Is there something I am missing or this problem is related to the game? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Unable to save City after creating it in Ridge Racer: Unbounded

I am not sure whether this solution will be helpful for you or not but you should try this. First you have to locate the Ridge Racer: Unbounded savegame data folder and copy that to another place as backup and then you have to go to the control panel and then go to add remove programs and then uninstall Ridge Racer: Unbounded game from there. After uninstalling the Ridge Racer: Unbounded game you have to download delete all the temporary files from your PC. Now reboot your PC. After rebooting your PC you have to install Ridge Racer: Unbounded game again and once installation of game gets over you have to open the game and see whether your problem get solved or not? If your problem get solved then you have to copy the savegame data folder to it original location and then your problem will get solved.

Re: Unable to save City after creating it in Ridge Racer: Unbounded

I am also experiencing same problem with Ridge Racer: Unbounded and I have reinstalled the game in my system but after doing that also problem does not get solved. Now after that I have tried to find solution on internet and then I come to know that I many users are facing this problem with Ridge Racer: Unbounded game and this problem might get solved new patch. If you need any more information regarding Ridge Racer: Unbounded then let me know.