Thread: Where are the key bindings in Naval War Arctic Circle

Where are the key bindings in Naval War Arctic Circle

i am made some search regarding this game but the issues concerning this game have drawn me crazy and after n number of attempts i was with no results so as I wished to play this game with keyboard as my first option, it seems that there is no menu where you are able to see which key is used for something? I continued to play this game with attempting number of key options but it took a long time. But also it makes me a bit uncomfortable for me to play with the keys assigned by the developer, so I am trying with my way as I always do , the first thing I do whenever I play any game is assigning the most suitable keys to play with ease. Yes, there are games which suits you but I prefer to play with my own assigned keys, but this seems to be an tough job here as I could not find an y means in which I will be able to get the key bindings. So I have gone through the entire menu a d options but I could not find any key bindings section. Perhaps, I played with what was set but it seems that there is no mission editor too. This went crazy. So changing is required as I have played most of the games with the keys suitable and require the same for this game too. Please guys where I can find the same. Thanks in advance.

Re: Where are the key bindings in Naval War Arctic Circle

The simple solution I would provide is to pop in your manual which will give you a clear idea regarding the keyboard shortcut and if you make use of Hotkey list it would be better . it has also seen that this game does not support the process of user assignment of keys. So better use the keys assigned by the developer. That’s all you can do.

I have some information regarding the keybindings and I assume that it is clearly stated in the previous post regarding the assigning of the keys that there is no such process with which you can assign your defined keys. But after referring in the manual I can add some more information which will definitely help you to assist in your case.
    Movement Planner (Default key: M)
    You are able to issue movement orders for units along with groups. If group or else group leader is chosen, order is issued to all members not presently executing separate group orders. You need to press the place waypoint(s) button (or else hold the control key) to issue numerous waypoints rather than direct movement order .
    Battle Planner (Default key: B)
    This option is used if you are interested in detailed control over engagement (attack) options.
    Special Orders (Default key: P)
    This panel is used for a variety of categories such as jamming, for dropping sonobuoys (veryimportant) along with mines. You need to right click map for target area.
    Formation (Default key: G)
    This panel permits you to modify the formation of a group.You are able to as well select one or else several units in a group and split from the group, otherwise join units chosen together into a new group.
    In addition , you need to press [+] or [-] on the numeric keyboard so that you are able to increase or reduce the time compression, And finally I can say that pressing the Escape key will tend to pauses the game and opens the game menu, which includes user interface alternatives and exiting the game. So you can get here what you wanted, reply for the same.

Oh really thanks for the concept which you prepared, I was not able to get the manual and this information really proved to be good in my case, I will see in the main menu regarding the same but I would have not got the plans and explanations with the keys which you stated. As there could not be a brief description regarding the keys which will set special orders and so on. So this will really help me to clear my game . but what about the mission editor.

Oh really thanks for the concept which you prepared, I was not able to get the manual and this information really proved to be good in my case, I will see in the main menu regarding the same but I would have not got the plans and explanations with the keys which you stated. As there could not be a brief description regarding the keys which will set special orders and so on. So this will really help me to clear my game . but what about the mission editor.
    There is no requirement of mission editor if it is being designed for the Multiplayer mode so I suppose that should be provided for the guys with an single player platform.I will state that the multiplayer scenario is appropriate to the small part of the gamers. though a majority of the players are supposed to favor single player game only. So as you said regarding the Mission Editor I wanted to have kind of something which will let me to randomize the location in the game. even there will be actually straightforward sub vs. ASW Frigate mission then also it would be of great fun to play . chiefly if you are not concerned of where exactly it is sub located. If you are planning to design the mission then you will not have any aptitude for randomize then I don’t think so it would be fun playing as a single player as you are already aware of where you will find sub.