Thread: Cannot launch Ridge Racer Unbounded

Cannot launch Ridge Racer Unbounded

Hi friends I have recently installed Ridge Racer Unbounded game in my computer from steam and after installing this game in my computer when I tried to launch it at that time it does nothing. I have uninstalled Ridge Racer Unbounded game from my computer and then installed it again but doing that also I am not able to launch Ridge Racer Unbounded game. Please let me know what I should do to solve this problem. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Cannot launch Ridge Racer Unbounded

First I will suggest you try basic steps to resolve this issue. Try to launch Ridge Racer Unbounded game as administrator and then see whether it solve this issue or not? You have to also open steam and then go to the library. After going in to the library you have look for the Ridge Racer Unbounded game and right click on that. Select properties and then you have to go to the local files tab. In local files tab you will see the button for Verify integrity and you have to click on that. Now after clicking on the Verify integrity button you have to wait for some time and once it complete the process you need to restart the steam and then try to launch Ridge Racer Unbounded game. May be verifying the integrity you will be able to play Ridge Racer Unbounded in your computer.

If after trying above steps also if you are experiencing same problem then you make sure that your computer specification meets with the system requirements of the Ridge Racer Unbounded game or not? You have to also try to run Ridge Racer Unbounded in compatibility mode because many times by running the game compatibility mode we can solve this problem.

I agree with above solution if specification of your computer does not match with to the requirement of Ridge Racer Unbounded game then you need to upgrade your system below are the requirements of the game.

• Operating system - Windows XP, Vista SP2 32-bit, 7.
    • CPU - Dual Core Athlon x2 2.6 GHz or Intel Equivalent
    • RAM - 2 GB
    • Graphic card - ATI Radeon 4850 or higher, NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher
    • HDD space - 3 GB

In my case verifying integrity of game cache have done the trick. First I thought something went wrong during Ridge Racer Unbounded installation and that is why I have uninstalled Ridge Racer Unbounded game from my computer and after uninstalling the game I have run Ccleaner in my computer and then I have restarted my system. After restarting the system I have installed Ridge Racer Unbounded game again in my computer but reinstalling the game does not help me to solve this issue. Now after that I have verify the integrity of the game data twice because when first time when I verify the data at that time it didn’t download some game data properly but in second attempt all went fine.

I have checked requirement of Ridge Racer Unbounded game and then my computer specification proper according to that. I have open steam client in my PC and then I have verify the integrity of game cache but after doing that problem doesn’t get solved. Please tell me what I should do to make this game work in game.

As far as I know this problem normally takes place if directX is not up to date in your computer. You have to first check in your computer about which version of Direct X is installed. If you don’t have latest version of DirectX installed in your computer then I will suggest you to visit official site of Microsoft and then download latest version of Direct X in your computer and install it . After installing the Direct X in your system you have to check whether same problem occurs or not?

Well I was also experiencing same problem with Ridge Racer Unbounded game and then I have update Direct X in my system and after upgrading the direct X in my computer when I start Ridge Racer Unbounded game at that time it launched properly. Now only problem which I am facing with this game is sometime I get graphic stuttering problem which is irritating for me. Please help me yo fix this problem.