Thread: Best Place to farm weapons in Shoot Many Robots and Snatch Loot option in Playstation 3

Best Place to farm weapons in Shoot Many Robots and Snatch Loot option in Playstation 3

I am finding it difficult to complete adventure 14 on Insane Mode. My friend suggested me to have as many level 50 weapons before entering Adventure 14. I want to know the best place to farm weapons of level 50. Also I am playing Shoot Many Robots on PS 3, before this I had played part of this game on Xbox 360 at my girlfriend’s place. In her version, I saw a Snatch Loot option. I am unable to find it in PS 3 version of this game. Is it unavailable for it?

Re: Best Place to farm weapons in Shoot Many Robots and Snatch Loot option in Playstation 3

The best place to farm level 50 weapons is Junkyard II on Insane mode. I had played it once and I found almost all level 50 weapons available in this game. You will have to repeat this adventure to get many weapons. You can also play game on Normal difficulty. This too will generate many level 50 weapons. Also on Normal mode you won’t need to use them as the enemies will be weaker as compared to your weapons. So you can save the big and powerful weapons for using when needed. The Snatch Loot option is exclusive to Shoot Many Robots’ Xbox 360 version. Sony doesn’t allow this type of dlc on its platform, so you find it missing in Playstation 3 version. You will only find Nutsacks in dlc of PS 3 version. Unlike Sony Microsoft allows many different types of dlc to be made available on their platform.