Thread: Parallel Mafia Earning Credits is not working

Parallel Mafia Earning Credits is not working

Hello friends, as there are some of free and paid offers going on for Parallel Mafia credits and it was been told earlier that we will be able to find them in your account when you are done with offer, but when I was trying to checking those credits in my account but it is not yet been send it and I have gone for offer and it is long time when I have gone for it. Is there anyone else who is facing same problem with them? Thank you.

Re: Parallel Mafia Earning Credits is not working

I would like to share something with you all about this; I have sent a mail to company of this game and then have replied me back and told that according to their records I am already having credits and it is transferred to my account and they have specified with exact time and day also, but how come I am not getting it? But then I have replied them back and told there is no credit in my account, whereas I was not having proof to tell them that I am having it or not. After that I have went to state where PK and Gun Bros have really worked for me such that I am able to get currency offers for me, but then also it was not working with parallel mafia and it is nothing related to levels which you have completed. There is no point of losing money but point is that there is problem that offers are not be provided to users and there should be some solution to get it fixed. You will be finding yourself between a rock and hard place, such that will not be having anything which will be prove you are correct and developers are wrong.

I have heard something from developer about this problem, they stated that they have already heard couple of this problem and all of it is reported to technical support team of theirs and then also they are not to confirm any of problem pertaining. They have told that whichever medium we have select to get offer then they will be trying to work with them and find out any potential problems with the Earn Credits offers which is not getting credited to in-game accounts. They have also stated that they can be possibility of upwards for whole one day such that completed offer to post the Credits into your in-game account whereas it mostly can be done in period of one or two hour. They have told that if we are able to complete all requirements for the offer and then also not getting it then need to go back to Earn Credits menu, and scroll to the bottom of the screen where we will find a link which is named "Missing PM Credits?". When clicking on that link then you will be getting a form of complete to submit a request and when it is done then try to contact Tapjoy about potential completed offer problem with this particular method. If then also getting problem then mail them help@parallelmafia.com with proper information about problem with credit.

Over the past several days, I have commissioned innumerable aps from Tapjoy, and subbed for in any event 3 magazines via PM's particular "Win Credits" post, and I've accepted zero creds. Yes, I have accompanied the guidelines and completed the considerable distance the magazine subs and the ap instate (combining running the aps and enlist with them). Tapjoy expresss nothing when I ask, nor does PM. I have also pointed a mate, who yes, verified his message and has played past the tutorial. Still no profit for me. I have been stayed at my level (3 IIRC) for 2 days now. This diversion is diversion, but not worth the disillusionment if this is what it takes to play.