Thread: Unable to do trading in Parallel Mafia

Unable to do trading in Parallel Mafia

Hello friends, I would like to know what does the Black Markets makes. I was trying to search answer for it but no one have listed anything about it. Actually there are some of them in overcrowded markets. This was first thing which I was like to ask, so other thing is that I am not able to transfer gold, not know what problem is, is there anyone who is able to solve this issue? There is just one method for doing trading that is through Market but that is very much crowded. Whereas I had all my trades jacked more than once, so what I should do with it. Thank you.

Re: Unable to do trading in Parallel Mafia

I have posted two bundles of 10 credits just for 600 cash for all those and I have lost all of them because developer have not post it and due to which I am not able to redeem tickets which they have already claimed it and I not able to get my cash back. Well credits are just for items only and this was thing which I have noticed all this. I am not able to trade credits till time I get a verified mail from developer and if I click on to link and say that I am not existing then also same thing happening again and again. At present I am at level 5 but not able to trade markets to spend food, really need a fix over this one and there should not be a broken link.

Re: Unable to do trading in Parallel Mafia

It was told to me that there is a trade bug for food err credit and it is been fixed by now and I have received a mail which was telling that I have purchased so much things but then also there was no cash available. Which was not at all good, if you checked out game properly then you will be find lots of bugs and it is not seen at one place but whereas it is seen everywhere and also it is very much tough to beat a dead horse, if you are upgrading the lockbox which is supposed to be of 75 credits then at that time you will be losing or spending 100 as per level to upgrade and will be able to your credit backs. Whereas I will be overcharged 175 and then it is dump for 1 and I think that I have purchased it and which is really dumb thing I have done it.