Thread: Question about Parallel Mafia assassin skills

Question about Parallel Mafia assassin skills

Hello friends, I have found out that what are skills required to get Assassins and if need to have it then should have 3rd Level of Agent Augments which is having TLL Radar Module with 10% Dodge Chance and more than 50 Range with Pistols and Throwing Knives when wearing Agent Armor and also should have Reactive Marking System with more than one Damage with Knives/Throwing Knives/Pistols and more than 100 Range with Pistols and Throwing Knives when wearing Agent Armor. There is also need to have Light-bending Field with more than two percent of damage with Knives/Throwing Knives/Pistols and 30% Dodge Chance when wearing Agent Armor. If I get all of these what will assassin having it, can you people tell me about it. Also would like to know that level 5 assassin will be having an inherent more than 5 with knives and throwing knives, and a 40% dodge chance when wearing agent armor? So does anyone knows anything about it then please do tell me. Thank you.

Re: Question about Parallel Mafia assassin skills

If you wanted to know about assassin skills then I would like to tell you something about it, that when you achieved Assassin at level one it will be having more than knives and also having ability to Throwing knives. When it is reached at level two then it will be increase 10 to Base Speed and when it is reaching at level three then you will be increase more two with knives and also with Throwing Knives, once reached at level four then there are couple of things which are been increased. Such that there is 20 points increased in Base speed and there is more 5% chance to dodge with Agent Armor and when it is reached to last level such that level 5 then it will be have more 3 with Knives and Throwing Knives, there is more 30 Base Speeds and there is additional 10 % Chance to Dodge with Agent Armor. Whereas Knives and Throwing Knives have lower starting values in compare to weapons such as Hammers or Blades which are evens things out.

Re: Question about Parallel Mafia assassin skills

I sincerely trust the murderer class tries not to overwhelm every last trace of the different classes with its stackable rewards. I'm a sentinel and I cherish charging, but provided that I work toward getting owned by a unjustifiably adjusted reward framework, I will need to unload my worthless apparatus that I spent much time and undertaking aggregating, to jump on the professional killer fleeting trend.