Thread: Ridge Racer Unbounded is missing Something

Ridge Racer Unbounded is missing Something

this is one of the best game that I have ever saw but this game is certainly missing so much thing , no doubt Ridge Racer Unbounded combines classic arcade driving behavior and the elements of the long-term drift-racing game series with the focus on brute accidents and duels. With powerful muscle cars, it is the streets of the fictional town of Bay Shatter dominate. With the City creator can create players according to their own preferences town routes and share them online with other players. But there is so much missing in the game the stuff like the

1. There is no replay button after we complete the race
    2. Poor mod in multiplayer
    3. There is no option for change difficulty\
    4. Missing the Advanced Graphics options
    5. There is no text chat in multiplayer lobby

This is the just the bit that I have noticed there are lot such thing that is omitted on the game , if that would be presented on the game this will be the best game every , what do you people here feels about this please share your opinion on the game, I will be glad to hear

Thanks

Re: Ridge Racer Unbounded is missing Something

I actually like the game , Ridge Racer Unbounded is an arcade-style racing game, which prefers the simplicity and the dramatization of actions on the screen, without trying too the realism of the guide: In Unbounded we're going to live a spectacular experience, with particular emphasis on situations Hollywodiane driving its The gang of Unbounded is the real power that dominates the city of Shatter Bay, and made the race cars street racing between the yardstick to establish hierarchies and status within the gang, if you do not win, you're nobody, except a loser, and losers have no place in the gang of Unbounded. Only the cars can compete better and ensure a low probability of success, and therefore only the best drivers can have these race cars, and hope to become "one that matters" within the Unbounded. Shinto, the undisputed boss of Unbounded, look with watchful eye of the buildings from the evolution of races of aspiring gang members to see who will be worthy to enter a part, and who, by winning, will be able to afford to have enough money to compete with his cars, precisely the Shinto, which are the most exclusive, but also a prelude to events of high difficulty: in short, the fun begins just a step away from success. Such a great game play I really don’t care if it missing something I will be still be enjoying this game to the fullest The Fast and the Furious to be clear, if not more "exaggerated" .

The controls are fairly accurate, even though just the drift factor can surprisingly be a sticking point is not understood in a purely positive, Some people, like it , find it challenging and is therefore the individual player to appreciate feature or not, but it must be said that to overcome opponents and get the best of times, you must instead take the road! So sometimes the drifting seems a little 'forced, but at the same time as the fastest way to charge your boost meter. so powerfully on the spectacle of the contents inside of the race, because in this chapter the score and the consequent final result will not be limited to just one set, but also the amount of points obtained by drifting long and controlled destruction of the enemy through collision and destruction of buildings by the boost, the bar where we can upload the making vicissitudes road just mentioned.

The graphic looks really nice , but you right it needed the advance Graphics options I don’t understand. The vehicles were made well, with good luster of the body, but perhaps not with the cleanliness and beauty that we have seen in other productions such as Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit. The sore point is plotted, although the choice is very welcome programmers Bugbear to demonstrate the power of the editor of the circuits, which led them to create circuits with the same editor. This option pays the toll in the repetitiveness and monotony of the circuits: the true salt of a racing game, whatever its configuration and type, is the variety and uniqueness of the circuits. As you can understand that a city is a city, and however great the streets because of "collage" of the editor showing a general feeling of "already seen", I would have appreciated not always find the same selection of buildings. Most likely, if you were dedicated to the original circuits can not be reproduced by editors would have been much better

The textures are fairly treated, but the graphics in general does not give an idea of hardware fully exploited properly, and we have other games to testify that best results can be obtained: a shame because these are small things that give more value to a racing game where the graph has much impact.

What do you people feel about the sound well to me The sound is well made, the roar of the engines and the noise is clearly present in the clashes and skids are very well made and bright, noticeable if you have fully available to powerful speakers or a sound system of good quality too.

The league is well told, and the choice of voices is spot on. Separate discussion on the soundtrack: if you like Skrillex, Christal Method and the famous composer Namco, Okubo, then you will find the perfect soundtrack for you that will immerse you even more in the gameplay. For people like me appreciate other genres, you miss the opportunity to enter your tracklist or at least a more diverse choice of music as in other titles: here is a matter of taste, but to please the majority of users can share, giving the possibility customize the trackist is always something pleasing.

All the stuff included in the game is appears well made and very easy to use and creation, giving you the ability to create virtually unlimited tracks, with all content such as ramps, hills, curves, gravity-defying, destroying buildings, tanks and trucks to explode with such pick any number, etc ... But to a certain point, although with the progression of the game you can unlock new parts of the editor, actually you can only "complicate" the circuits that have already seen in abundance during the gameplay in single player, too bad. However you can share tracks online creating your own virtual city, so you can play as other players and then make up the monotony of those in single player, with circuits so complicated as the mind of those who create them I found myself in front of circuits so dense and complicated as to be almost unplayable! The amount of explosions and drift was such that hardly show me where I was going, even in this case is to appreciate the taste of those plays or less everything.

Ridge Racer Unbounded is a game that is made to the chaotic and action, but not fully succeed in its intent with regard to construction and overall feel of the game. It also looks like too little in Ridge Racer and Burnout, and much to Split Second, which will turn up their noses at fans of the series Ridge Racer Namco now ... you will be faced with the choice to change His franchise in this type of game, or returning to origins after this attempt is not entirely successful Bugbear

The game still offers a lot of fun, especially in multiplayer mode, where the lack of level design, are found from the creativity of users that share online, and driving becomes very competitive, drifting or not.

Ridge Racer Unbounded can stir some interest for those looking for instant play and a little challenging, but highly likely to give a sense of incompleteness and of little involvement to fans of racing games more pro.

This is really very ridiculous It looks as like the good old Replay option is has died out in a lot of arcade racing games of recently made , being missing in the games like the

• Split/Second,
    • Blur
    • Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
    • Need for Speed: The Run

and this game. Don’t know the reason why but I certain , no-one watches all replay but it's good to know how to view as well as the even save the a lot impressive instant or thrilling races, no? The previous Ridge Racer games have the Replays and the option to select the song that we like at the beginning of the race. And this is absolutely a game that will have benefitted from containing the Rewind option as one single fault can frustratingly cost you a race, all this is because of the to the strong A.I. A limited number of Rewinds with reduced XP for using them at the finish of the race will have actually really assist make this game that a great deal more easy to get to, that what I feel

I have seen on the web that the game got the rating of 6/10, and that is justify because it is clear that the Drift feature is bad explain and the complexity curve is non-existent. There's no steadily being introduced to the game's features here and the fact that the first few race can be won easily . in view of how Bugbear's FlatOut series at least manage that, it's a bit unsatisfied with Ridge Racer Unbounded. I'm certain that the game will grow over time although it without doubt isn't quite the pick up and play title I was thinking it will be as it punish you right from the first race

Just To slow stuff down for a sometime , limitless isn't quite up there with the legends of the genre, well it has been unexpected release. With the quality of the circuit design is a bit contradictory - a handful of memorable right-handers and juddering bridge sprints bogged down by a wash of overlong straights, generic intersections and uncomfortable hairpins - and the AI is a is actually very overhauling you under stressed circumstances. Above all it really miss the , rewind function with no rewind function you will find yourself reaching for the pause-and-restart button combo actually some of the time per event. Against all odds, though, this is a great game, and a distant cry from the pain and misery that in the same old time of Ridge Racer Unbounded. And this all is for the reason of the drift button a magic revelation that show in very funny detail

Played a few of hours last night. the quantity of destruction during this racer is much over the highest than most and maybe that was the rationale. Split Second, an analogous sort of racer did not have them either though it did have an incident cam that you simply will activate. RRU has this additionally. concerning the problem curve being non-existent. positively untrue. Learn the tracks, learn the way to drift properly and understand when to use your Power button. after you begin "chaining" Power you will be fine. the primary number of tracks took me solely some tries before i used to be ready to win. Rewind feature. perhaps thanks to the destruction within the game it wasn't viable? currently what concerning the DRIFT button is poorly explained.

The button says DRIFT and there is nothing mention about this Button . Drift button sends you into a Drift which if you do not use it right you will not maximize your Drift. I figured this out within the 1st number of races. it is also abundantly clear from the start that the name of the sport is fill your power bar and therefore the thanks to do this is to try and do burnout vogue take downs, to bust open shortcuts and to Drift. therefore if you are Drifting and not filling the facility Bar it's extremely clear you are not doing it right. the concept that there has to be have some sort of tutorial for Drifting employing a button named Drift particularly for an experienced game reviewer is nearly ludicrous.

The drift button ties the complete game along. All of a sudden you'll fill the Power bar in seconds instead of every different minute, that means the previously limp take downs as well as the good-looking although that not helping the shortcuts come back thick and fast, and time before spent plodding down straights is spent wrestling for grip and blasting through rivals.

Suddenly the AI is sensible. It's still terribly tough - even when you have mastered the handling this can be a troublesome game, not suggested for Sunday drivers - however it's fairly truthful, and your newfound capability to take care of speed and destruction throughout the race suggests that you'll truly go back to into competition even after you crash a few of times or reduce to rubble a corner. This was previously not possible.