Thread: Naval War Arctic Circle: Weird Bingo fuel indicator behavior

Naval War Arctic Circle: Weird Bingo fuel indicator behavior

I have encountered a new problem with the Bingo fuel indicator in Naval War Arctic Circle. So here it goes, at some point my bingo fuel indicator (BFI) shows it as 55 % and just after a few seconds, it shows me directly 100%. Between this event, I have not changed the speed of the game or anything else. I have not did anything that could lead to rapid fuel lost. The funniest part of this is that when it happens then I am not even able to take my jet back to the base. This is not just the one thing, there are many of the other bugs with the game but his one annoyed me the most. Can somebody over here guess that what could be the reason for this and how this can be solved. Please help me if you have any idea regarding this.

Re: Naval War Arctic Circle: Weird Bingo fuel indicator behavior

You mean to say that Naval War Arctic Circle is a buggy game? I would like to tell you that this is the most stable at-release paradox game that I know upto now. I and many of my friends are playing the same game and there is no problem like this. You must keep in mind that the bingo fuel is nothing but the level at which the aircraft is having sufficient fuel so that it can come back to the base. This is the reason that while your unit goes away as of the base then this leads to increase in exponentially. This requires fuel to get there and need some extra to come back. I don’t think that there is something wrong with this. This is just seemed to be counter-intuitive at start. So don’t think that the game is buggy, you are not having the concept of the game. This game is made in his way only and I really liked that.

I am having some other difficulty with the bingo-fuel indicator. If you click on the "Return to base" button then you will get that the bingo-fuel directly set to 100%. Many of the times it goes to 100% and earlier it was on just 10 %. Other than this, if you change your mind and then send your plane to some other place then also you will see the bingo-fuel level at 100%. So this is something wrong with the game this time. I know that there are very few users who are getting this problem and that’s why you are looking too confident that the game is not buggy. But I found the same problem on my friends computer as well. I hope that they will make some work around for this problem soon because there are some of the people who are making fun of this game and there are also chances that they will loose the number of players.

I would like to tell you that the Bingo fuel is nothing but the fuel that is required in the plane in order to get back to the base. It is possible to get back to the base without the Bingo fuel but that is only possible if you are having the extra fuel along with it. This is the reason that while you order for the return then the extra fuel get dropped and it returns on the base. Once the decision is made then it is made and after this if you change your mind then there are more possibility that the plane will crash. I hope that it will help you understand the reason for this better. Other than this, it will be better for you if you go through some review of the game. You will have better idea of the game. This would be the best option for you to have the complete information about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by GaganGang View Post
    I would like to tell you that the Bingo fuel is nothing but the fuel that is required in the plane in order to get back to the base. It is possible to get back to the base without the Bingo fuel but that is only possible if you are having the extra fuel along with it. This is the reason that while you order for the return then the extra fuel get dropped and it returns on the base. Once the decision is made then it is made and after this if you change your mind then there are more possibility that the plane will crash. I hope that it will help you understand the reason for this better. Other than this, it will be better for you if you go through some review of the game. You will have better idea of the game. This would be the best option for you to have the complete information about the game.
    This really makes some sense but if we see it with other point then we will find that it is a bit harsh to drop the extra fuel when get the order. I am very sure that the plane can be landed with the non-zero amount of fuel on board. At present, if your plane is getting back to the base and it try to avoid the single missile then there are more chances that plane will crash. Reason for this is the lack of the fuel. I know that this very disappoint for many of the players and many of us want to get it solved as soon as possible. I hope that the devs will get to this thing from any source and do something to get it solved. Anyways, by that time, we have got no option other than waiting for the next steps of the developers that whether they do anything for it or not. I hope that it will be resolved ASAP. Thank you!!!

According to me, the real world result is the fuel and/or ordinance which required throwing away when required. This is very close to the carrier while the carrier is landing. If they somehow manage to make this change then it is really going to be very good change. This change must be done as soon as possible because it is becoming a very big as well as annoying. This even occurs when I press the tanker aircraft. In was playing the celand vs England scenario MP and found that this was very difficult to maintain the force of flying because of this problem. Anyways, I have stopped playing this game and will not play it unless and until these bugs will be solved. There are many of the other games to have fun with then why we need to stuck with this only.

Sea War: Arctic Circle is a real-time strategy (RTS) game where the player battles enemies and naval forces for antenna performance and ultimate world domination. The game contains real units from the Germany of Germany, the USA, Russia, Scandinavia and the others. The game takes place along the Norwegian coast and British, through Iceland and Greenland all the way to the North America and the Northwest Passage. Naval War: Arctic Circle has two complete campaigns alongwith skirmish missions and online competition spielen.Seekriegh, Naval War: Arctic Circle tells a story about a power struggle for control of the resources of the world and supply lines in the Polar Regions. Detection and avoidance-focus with realistic sensory recovery measures and countermeasures a strategic game experience based on stealth rather than head on tactical battles. Very extensively in unit management with fewer but more powerful unit’s selection and management of more differentiated and less cluttered with Unparalleled at level of individual detail. This is realistic weather model with real implications for tactical and strategic deployment of resources at hand. Real-world units, with all major powers surface, ground and aerial units, both contemporary into service, as well as experimental and on the drawing board