Thread: DLC on purchase of 4 pack of Shoot Many Robots on Steam and DRM applied on it

DLC on purchase of 4 pack of Shoot Many Robots on Steam and DRM applied on it

Me and my three other friends are planning to buy Shoot Many Robots so that we all can play it simultaneously on network. The problem is that two of us don’t have high speed internet connection at home, so downloading this game won’t be possible for them. Since this is a multiplayer game, Steam is offering a pack of four for Shoot Many Robots. I am willing to buy it and then distribute it among my group of friends. But I have doubt whether we will get the access to dlc of this game when purchased in pack of four. Also while reading the details of the game, I found that it is being published by Ubisoft. Have they applied their complex DRM system on this game too?

Re: DLC on purchase of 4 pack of Shoot Many Robots on Steam and DRM applied on it

I read your question and it suggests that two of your friends don’t have high speed internet. Any game that uses Ubisoft’s DRM, which requires the user to be connected to the developer’s server all the time. Such game will create problems for them when they try to play. But Shoot Many Robots even though published by Ubisoft doesn’t have this complex DRM. It uses standard Steam DRM which requires one to verify the CD-key of the game once on the server. This process doesn’t require high speed internet and a basic internet connection will also do. Asking about dlc, yes it will be available with pack of four of this game. You don’t need to buy single game every time just to get the dlc.