Thread: Xbox 360 controller compatibility with Ridge Racer: Unbounded should be fixed

Xbox 360 controller compatibility with Ridge Racer: Unbounded should be fixed

Hello friends, presently playing with Xbox 360 controller and it is working fine till now when playing Ridge Racer: Unbounded game and also with changing radio station. If you people are using it then will not be able to drive as there are many demanding things, if you are paying the exact price for software then I would suggest that make sure it is working with standard controller interface or not, if it not then it is not worth. Even there are many other problem such as no rebindable controls, no custom aspect ratio support and many other thing, but I think that this to be important and main which is bugging me and many other for right team, so is there anyone knows reason for this problem and solution for it, then please do share over here. Thank you.

Re: Xbox 360 controller compatibility with Ridge Racer: Unbounded should be fixed

I am using Logitech F310 and it is working very much well and it is providing with a switch on the back of its body which is labeled such as "D [slider] X", which I used to switch between two methods, when I am moving the switch then during that the device connects to the pc and is loaded with another driver depending on the mode which I have selected. I think that your device you are using might be not having it; I think that you will be able to change from your driver's settings, if not knowing then refer to user manual and you will be able to find some method for you or even you can find for patch of your gamepad manufacturer which will be solving issue of your controller.

Re: Xbox 360 controller compatibility with Ridge Racer: Unbounded should be fixed

The issue come out when you hold the load the drivers from a different controller. I would like to tell that I am using a Logitech G13 Keyboard. Which is not having standing unplugging and it has not fix the issue with it. So i would suggest that you need to unplug, uninstall the driver, and restart in place for it to work. I possess all my keyboard shortcuts for Photoshop on it, and given that to I utilize that the majority of the day for both working and different games, it’s not worth the hang-up to play this game, significance that people in my scenario have wasted cash. This goes out for some individuals with the Skidrow version and not for alternate with the Skidrow version. Yet consistent with the proposed discussions, peoples who have acquired the game have this problem moreover. Anyhow plainly not all people. This basically indicates that you are not committing to this thread by going ahead here and expression it works. The original post did not state at any focus this affects everyone.

Wired and wireless Xbox 360 controller working faultlessly here and this is the just reaction I perused here so in place of chiding the developer and demanding a 'fix' you'd best check out yourself. I pretty much influenced there is something wrong on your side, hard or software like. Next time something doesn't work for you first get a load of yourself and if there are more peoples with the same problem and afterward possibly you would be able to ask on a people if whoever can help you configuring your malfunctioning device in place of attacking the developers. This is beyond any doubt not a bug in the game and I wouldn't realize what the problem is on your system.

Ridge Racer Unbounded racing franchise brings in a new direction, which adds greater destructibility that is drifting to the trademark of the series. Another new feature in the series is given by the Creator of the City game that lets you easily create paths to be shared in multiplayer mode. To fix the energy level up, the action is further enhanced by un'adrenalinica soundtrack Skrillex, The Crystal Method, Noisia & the Upbeats, Run Riot, Overseer, Never Ever, Hiroshi Okubo, and many others. "It's a big day for one of the most important and historic franchise from Namco Bandai. Bringing this beloved series to a new direction, Ridge Racer Unbounded has been a really important decision, and the result is something really different and very exciting, "said Olivier Comte, Senior Vice-President for Namco Bandai." Now I look forward to see the fantastic creation of trails and the spectacular destruction of the online game promises to offer. " The day-one European edition of Ridge Racer Unbounded is available with exclusive content including three cars and five extra new paint Namco franchise representing the equally famous Pac-Man, Galaga, Tekken, Soul Calibur and Ace Combat.

Apart from these aesthetic considerations, however, the graphics of Unbounded has a more serious problem, no matter who makes you forget all the old episodes. While the tradition of Ridge Racer has always galloped on his unshakable 60 frames per second, to give that smooth buttery to drift, here we are anchored on console FPS to 30 poor. They are almost a standard now, but if there is a genre in which you should never compromise with the framerate is exactly that of arcade races. The good news is that PC, with a proper configuration, you can easily get to 60 FPS. Ridge Racer Unbounded is not a Ridge Racer. I would have called The Need for FlatOutMania, but oh well. The fact is that we are dealing with a great racing game, which despite having little to do with the series of which it bears the name gives us the best drift of recent times. It will not be perfect, but if you like the genre, and you like the style of Bugbear do not get any more questions. You already know the answer and the deafening screech of a skid west.