Thread: When are additional infantry weapon slots going to be unlocked in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare?

When are additional infantry weapon slots going to be unlocked in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare?

I have a very curious question to ask with you all. I want to know when will we have the independence of using more than one slot when we are playing this game? Currently we are having approx 3 slots in the game and they are locked. So we can carry only one of the weapons in the slot when we are heading towards the attack. We should be given the freedom to have more than one or two slots. Suppose if you want to assault rifle OR a knife OR a grenade then I should be carrying all of them together which is not true In the present scenario. So I want to know is it going to be true or not in the future or not? will this additional infantry weapon slots going to be unlocked anywhere in the near future, that’s what I want to know? So those guys who are into this game please take some time from their busy schedule and answer out what do you all think about it. I am waiting to hear it from you all. Do reply.

Re: When are additional infantry weapon slots going to be unlocked in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare?

Instead of asking a question here about the particular issue it would have been better if you could have dropped down a mail to the developers of the radioactive software’s to answer the query for you. May be they would be having a better knowledge about it. That’s all I can say here. Personally speaking it should come out in the near future with some updates. May be they would be unlocked after XP or something, I don’t know much about it. One of my friend had happened to mail the developers about the particular issue for which the people out there responded that the ‘ UI artwork planned for future expansions.’ So basically it is in and around the corner. Watch out for this space for more such updates. You will definitely get it.

Re: When are additional infantry weapon slots going to be unlocked in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare?

Even I feel the need of having more than one slots, though after the current patch i.e. v1.01 I must say that there has been lots of improvements in the game more such weapons have been introduced but the capacity of carrying out more than one slots a time isn’t fixed yet. So hopefully we should be able to unlock that slots soon, that’s what I can say here.