Thread: A unique experience after playing Deathmatch in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

A unique experience after playing Deathmatch in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

Hello everyone out here wanted to say that I had a unique experience playing this game especially the gameplay is quite awesome. I feel like playing this game again and again. You won’t believe I have played at a stretch for 5 hours and still I am not done. This game is really enjoyable when you are playing with your friends that’s when you will get to know what strategies you should apply and what is your opponent planning. Though I would say if the command and control system should have been slight better if it world have been like battlefield 3 then this would have been a good thing for the game but unfortunately it is not there in the game. I hope developers of this game are reading this. rest I don’t have any other problems with the game whatever the issues are there in t he game has been sorted out by the patch which came up recently. Looking out for more such patches that will uplift the game, anyways cheers to the radioactive team for bringing such a good game. Hats off!

Re: A unique experience after playing Deathmatch in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

Initially the game was a lot buggy but started improving a lot after the patch fixes and all. Now even I have played this game and even I wanted to share some of my experience that I had with this game. So let me begin with the tanks in the game. For me tank plays a very important role in any war depict game take for an example battlefield 3 tanks out there played a very important role the developers have induced the same concept here as well they have treated the tanks as kings of war so in this game as well in order to attack the tank the only thing that can effectively counter a tank is another tank. I think this is a good concept introduced by the developers.

The next big thing that can challenge the tanks are the Infantry. The battle of Tanks vs Infantry is worth watching and I have enjoyed every moment of it. I don’t like the idea of giving a co axial gun to the tank because that is what makes it easy for the tank to stay up and easily conquer the Infantry. This is one change that I would like to have it.

now coming to the Zeppelins which I feel are the most useless part of the game simply because they donot give much attention to the ground units while coordinating firing with the Zeppelins and Cairos, I have seen that, they can try and attack one position at a time with heavy firing but no instead of that they are vulnerable to the ground units. They shouldn’t be doing that. With the recent patch that has come up the scope of the snipers have been much better they can zoom up to 3X and gives us a clear dimensional view. Even the cavalry which was not needed in the deathmatches has been removed by the new patch. I think that’s an interesting move done by the developers. I also feel that more and more weapons should be added in this game that’s what I think. Now why I am saying that is because I have seen many engineers having only pistol, landmines and repair tools. While a anti tank guy only has a RPG and some kind of light weapon, I feel more and more weapons should be placed against the infantry. So I hope more and weapons do come in. there is one such thing called as directional indicator so that you should fire out there only and in that direction and get some points for it but for me that is the wrong thing and people should stop following that. What I feel is that points should be awarded for those who are planning to hit in any direction, what’s the fun if we are hitting in a particular direction which is suggested by the directional indicator. I think such concept should be changed. If you don’t get to know from where are you getting fired then be it. you should outsmart the enemies and think from where you are getting fired and plan the strategies accordingly.

As the above user said it would have been better if they had introduced Battlefield 2-style command and control system but for me I think this one is quite good. A lots of changes has been introduced. new control section has been added, you can also change or view the controls and the mouse sensitivity as well. so these are some of the welcome changes that has been brought In the controls which is quite good. The game can be thoroughly enjoyed when we play it with all out friends coordinating and attacking is the best part of the game. It could have been still better if RTS orders for one person and playing the players according to the squad would have been enabled. Still I feel every game is unique now this developers cant copy the same concept as it is done in the battlefield. This game has a lot of potential and could easily be one of the best strategy games to hit the market. That’s all I have to say about the game. I hope that’s fine with you all.

Re: A unique experience after playing Deathmatch in Gettysburg: Armored Warfare

I must agree with this guy who has written such a big post about the game truly I feel that a lot of changes has been introduced after the patch. Especially the control section, more ammunition's like Grenades, , Landmines, RPG have been introduced, sniper focus has been made better. So these are some of the changes I have liked In the game. I have seen that more tanks and zeppelins have also added for the deathmatches. All I can say is good changes introduced looking for more updates to fix some minor issues that are still there in the game.