Thread: How can I increase FOV in Legend of Grimrock

How can I increase FOV in Legend of Grimrock

Hello friends. I have started to play the Legend of Grimrock but I am thinking that if there is some way to increase the field of view in the game. I feel that the game area is very limited and this is the only thing that I do not liked about the game. Other than this, I am happy with all the other features. I am not able to find any way to increase the field of view of the game and so posting over here. I am unsure that if this is possible or not and so posting thread over here. If someone over here know that if it is possible or not and if possible then how can I make it then please let me know that. I will be thankful for all the replies. Thank you so much in advance for replying to this.

Re: How can I increase FOV in Legend of Grimrock

I also think that the FOV must be editable. If this is not possible then they should make it available for at least within a reasonable range. I am willing for this because there are many of the people who who are not able to cope with the small FOV properly and there are also some of the people who are getting the headache from them. This turns out to be a big problem while you are using 16:9 and in place of widening the horizontal FOV for FOV to recompense, this is making the vertical FOV ore narrow. This is forcing people for runnig 4:3 resolution so that they can get the best probable vision. I hope that this will help you in any of the manner.