Thread: Legend of Grimrock blocked me at level 2 (teleporter)

Legend of Grimrock blocked me at level 2 (teleporter)

Hi all. I have started to play the game but currently stuck with a problem. I am stuck with the level 2 with teleporter and cannot find any way to past the teleporter. I tried with all the way that I know but none of them are working for me. I clicked the button and run toward the back and reached to the teleporter just as it starts up that throws me back out. I have tried by clicking and running, I have attempted with doing the same almost immediately. For that I click and begin to run earlier than the switch clicks in. I have already changed the resolution down to 1024x768. Other than this, I also gone from full screen to windowed to borderless, but no one of them seem to be useful for me. When torch burn out then I got the idea that where one player finally got through and then I reo\moved my torch. Actually, it seems that I do get through without any problem but still I get thrown back. The teleporter is the second square as of the switch and I am in fact moving into Third Square while it comes back on. But I am not adequate to break out this. In desperation I loaded it on my desktop that is a less powerful computer as compare to my HP G72 laptop and that finally worked. But now problem is that I am not able to play that on desktop. This is really frustrating for me. Can you tell me some possible reason or solution for this? Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Legend of Grimrock blocked me at level 2 (teleporter)

This is not just you, there are many of the other users with the same difficulty and I was also one of them. I would like to tell you that this is nothing but the timing problem. What you can do is, just try my moving the backwards key down but yes, if they would have give a fraction of more time then that would me better. This is what I think about this though there are many of the users who liked the game in this way only but I am not one of them. Just keep on playing it and once you get experience with the game then it will be easier for you to clear the level without any problem.

I am also from the same queue with the same problem. I tried for one whole day but failed to get back into the teleporter at the perfect time. I tried many of the times but there was no luck for me. This is really working like a stopper for me and I am not able to move further. I am also having a slow laptop that is Toshiba Tecra M9 with nVidia Quadro NVS 130M. I seriously hope that the devs will do something for this. I mean make it a bit easier so that the players who are not hardcore can play the game and clear the levels without any problem. I am saying this because there are a lot of users who are complaining regarding this. And if this is the case then, it is not like I cannot beat it, this is something wrong with the game.

Do you get any lag in the game? I mean that if the response time of the game is slow the also it become difficult to beat the opponent. Are you having graphic card installed in your computer? I am using the AMD 780G Chipset with ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics and that is giving me the best performance. I am not telling that this is the only reason for this problem but this can be considered as one of the most possible issues. So you must consider for these things fist before going to play with the games settings.

Thank you so much. I have replaced my graphic card and that resolved my problem. So this was not the problem with the game. There was something wrong with the hardware. So if you are also having problem with the game then just check for all the hardware and especially the graphic card.

i was having the same problem and changed my settings to low and the lowest resolution it makes you go so much quicker try it you might like it.