Thread: In game language options for Binary Domain

In game language options for Binary Domain

I have been playing Binary Domain for some hours now. The region in which I live has English as its native language. So the game available here has English as it default language. This game provides option to have audio language in either English or Japanese. When played in English, the mouth sync and audio seem to be mismatching very badly. In Japanese mode, the mouth sync and audio match very well. But I have problem understanding it. So is there any option which will allow me to have audio language as Japanese and subtitles in English?

re: In game language options for Binary Domain

I know the problem in playing a game in language that is not the local language. The improper lip sync when playing a Japanese game in English is very bad. Binary Domain doesn’t provide such option for different audio and different subtitles. You will have to choose one language in which you will get both audio and subtitles. One good thing about this game is that even though English that is used is American English, but other characters of different nationality use different accent. French uses French accent of English, German uses German accent of English and Chinese will speak n Chinese accent. In trailer of this game, English was properly dubbed according to lip movements, but developers couldn’t achieve it in main game. Maybe the long length of game made it impossible for proper lip sync.