Thread: It is impossible to complete Level 7 Iron door minigame in Legend of Grimrock

It is impossible to complete Level 7 Iron door minigame in Legend of Grimrock

Hello friends recently got this game and started playing it and were really enjoying playing it. I was slowly clearing all the level and one thing which I really like about this game is that it is difficult and mistakes which we do in level are not be forget. Such that I was not able to complete Level 7 Iron door minigame and trying to do it but it was becoming very much tough for me and frustrating also because I was not able to move character fast enough so that they can block all the bots. Did tried this I think more than 50 times and whenever I do it then getting fail in it and was getting fail just before end of it. So I have searched on internet to complete it but founded there are people who are facing this same problem and I was thinking that in future patch the challenges which are there will be adjusted little for only those people who are not having lightning fast reflexes as other or who is getting a weird and constant input lag when playing the game. So does anyone is having trick to complete the level, and then please share it with me. Thank you.

Re: It is impossible to complete Level 7 Iron door minigame in Legend of Grimrock

I would like to know that it is there a speed potion in game or not? Even would like to tell that if you are standing at row of tiles directly in front of the pits then it might be helpful for you. Even you should try to lower your graphics settings which will be providing you with a little of responsiveness. I was trying to complete but was not able to do it, so need to skip the door and it was very much for me in end and I do believe that there is some hope with it and will be trying it again in next play through.

Re: It is impossible to complete Level 7 Iron door minigame in Legend of Grimrock

Quote Originally Posted by Shae View Post
    I would like to know that it is there a speed potion in game or not? Even would like to tell that if you are standing at row of tiles directly in front of the pits then it might be helpful for you. Even you should try to lower your graphics settings which will be providing you with a little of responsiveness. I was trying to complete but was not able to do it, so need to skip the door and it was very much for me in end and I do believe that there is some hope with it and will be trying it again in next play through.
    Speed potion which is there is useful for increasing the cool-down during time of actions and I would also like to tell that I have already lowered graphics that too to minimum so that engine will be allowed but then also there is no help from it. It is really not happening for me whereas I have completed plenty of puzzles in the game and finding it tough to complete and also searching for method beside brute force to solve puzzles and this one is purely twitching reflexes.

Even also occasionally if keep on holding the down keys then they get recurring again and again when you do not requires having them then also. Due to which I have done it with a single clicks due to which game executed correctly and doing this thing then it is has solved it immediately whereas I was been struggling with it such that keep on holding down the keys earlier for couple of times. So in place of holding down the "step right" key till the time your party travels two fields to right of you then that time you just press the right key for two time and then watch how it gets executed in a sequence and if needed add further move commands.

I too am having pain with this one, disappointing isn’t it, specifically following whipping (following such a large number of go`s the frightful Fiery breakout mage segment puzzle). Put it this course following attempting in any event an hour now and again (taking splits going without end do different stuff return and so forth) this recovery document is now named "Evil Shooter xxxxx". nuff expressed I suspect. Yet I have recognized that my keys appear to be a bit squishy when attempting the proposed twitch based puzzles, its fine for combat and so on but the situation is it appears that either it enlist a press or stays and does several, or actually doesn’t appear to enlist to any detectable degree, odd this riddle is first where I have had the symptoms depicted by others. I’m not going to blame a bug actually going to continue attempting on my particular but to all you enduring this sort of situation I now feel your pain.

Do whatever it takes not to respond but to remember the shots. You need to look at your following move while you're doing your present move, I don't know provided that I make myself clear. For example, we should take this: 123 _Y_ 456. 1, 2 and 3 are where the shots hailed from, Y is you, and 4, 5, 6 are the holes. You ought to be looking in the direction of 2. In the event that 1 blazes, you strafe other side. While you strafe, check out the others. In the event that 3 is shooting while you're strafing in front of 1, actually remember it and ponder "once I’ve piece the first and foremost, I need to strafe right twice". When it ends up harder, unequivocally attempt to remember the pace and the move ("left, right, right, left, etc ") while you're doing this. To whole up, center on your following move while you're moving, and you might as well beat it.