Thread: Nvidia 3D Vision support not working properly on Legend of Grimrock

Nvidia 3D Vision support not working properly on Legend of Grimrock

Hello friends, it is really great game and also it is able to manage to capture the classic DC spirit, it is appearing to be very much proper and also it is great to play it, but only thing that it can be used in final cherry. I am having some problem with Nvidia 3D Vision support, if you check out dungeons then it is appearing to be great and fine for time been. Bricks which are there on walls and floors seem to pop-out and beast on to your face right there. When you are hitting with weapons then it effect appears to be coming from behind of you. Even with the lights and shadows are not working properly, which is been common problem seen with engine. Such that there is difference in lights for each and every eyes and shadows are not working properly and that is not some time but happening most of time. Is there any solution to fix it and need to get it done as soon as possible? Any thoughts about it. Thank you.

Re: Nvidia 3D Vision support not working properly on Legend of Grimrock

I would like to add something more related to Nvidia 3D Vision support, I do know that there is plenty of things which is been asked by small indie developer team, but overall this game is really nice and looks great in stereo 3D once the shadow problem is been fixed. Anyhow I was like to suggest Grimrock developer team that they should have selected a 120 Hz 3D Vision Ready LCD and also to have some of 3D Vision glasses then try to some of games which should be having Grimrock but that should be tested in stereo 3D. then only developer will be able to know how the actual game is when check in stereo 3D and I do believe that it will be giving them perfect idea what should be fixed. Other than that there is no much need and do believe that game will be proper once shadows is been fixed.

I would like to suggest going for Planar SA2311W-23" monitor which is having 1080p 3D Vision Ready with exceptionally level ghosting/crosstalk. It appears to be similar to this model was deactivated final month, but there appear to be some remaining in stock at many various retailers for as flat rate somewhat of $300, and the Nvidia 3D Vision unit is something about $100. I will be giving $100 to Almost Human Games if they support to fix the problem with the shadows. I suspect that the light and shadow impact might be solved, in spite of the fact that this would not be able to be the topmost necessity for the developers, even if 3D is the coolest approach to play the game. The situation goes distant in the game that I remove from all the lights from the walls, so it is particular to the presence of certain light source. I do believe that there are variables for the counterbalances that might be possible to adjust. The same situation happens in a large number of games that have reflections on the surface of water.

I really not knowing that there is anything different about monitor which above users are talking about in comparison with the ones I have used, but I do think that there is any specific monitor would find out the rendering of shadows differently. I thing that ghosting is some other matter, I am having Planar monitor which does have very low ghosting in each and every games and the main reason to purchase is that was this and have replaced it with Samsung 3D monitor. Below are some screenshots which I have taken it and in those you will be able to see the shadows from the face on the wall are opposite and all of these screenshot are been taken from computer not click from camera, so just have a look at them.
    2D screenshot

3D screenshot - I

3D screenshot - II

This game looked somewhat extravagant before fixing it. Shadows were unequivocally a problem however. Taking them out I'd rate this event as great. Taking without end the regretful shadows tries not to detract the interaction according to me. Likewise assuming that you are playing in higher merging settings text/menu being 2d would be able to be a situation so made it 3d. For greatest experience: profundity to maximum or as towering as you wish. Then expand union to the point where 2d mouse cursor tries not to bother you.