Thread: Tell me if you got any old harpoon in Naval War: Arctic Circle

Tell me if you got any old harpoon in Naval War: Arctic Circle

I wanted to know whether this particular game would have old time Harpooner. Recently I have started to play this particular game so I wanted to know if you are having any useful information about the same. so far I have played Fleet command. I am looking forward for the prompt replies of yours for the thing which I have asked over here. any help to resolve the matter will be appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Tell me if you got any old harpoon in Naval War: Arctic Circle

I think you are a big fan of harpoon. I know that it was used in Fleet Command and various board style wargames. So far I have spent quarter of mine time to play Fleet Command as it was an epic game for me. I don’t think so there should be an old time harpooner but it should be around after the releasing of Matrix released Commanders Edition. The fleet command was fulfilled the requirement of mine by providing a mod in the game. so I am hoping that the developer of NWAC would help me to get the requirement of mine.

Well I have managed to get ancient, rusty, metal cobwebs in the game. I noticed that there was Atlantic or North Atlantic gap. Wondering that the entire thing started from A500 after that it went for 3000 or to 1200. I am aware of that I am having all the points. In this particular game i have played Harpoon even I am big fan of Fighting Steel. I noticed that there are going to be happen 4 battles in the game which are GIUK, NAVC, MEDC and IOPG. The WestPac was provided into the commander edition. Also you are going to get number of maps which has been generated by the user and you can play the same if you really wanted to do so. There are lots of harpoon available in the game that is the only reason this particular game is still existing.

Recently I have started to play Harpoon in this particular game. even there was lots of fun while playing with in the Fleet Command. Simply picked up the Harpoon table top and moving around to get the great short in the game. sometimes the feet of mine were getting wet when concentrating on some particular area.
    Also I have played several Gamestorm. It was an attempt made by Kesmai on that particular game network. another game which I used to play was Legends of Kesmai. It was from one of the most favorite MMORPGs. Though I played the game long before still I am loving the game nowadays as well. I have also used the Harpoon on the Amgia. I used the same to hunt Red October. Though there was lots of frustration when doing the monster battle. After playing the game for several hours the game was beginning to freeze literally. But still there was lots of fun while playing the game. I am hoping that same thing would happen with the Naval War: Arctic Circle as well.