Thread: Difficulty in finding players in Ridge Racer Unbounded multiplayer

Difficulty in finding players in Ridge Racer Unbounded multiplayer

Whenever I am trying to play any race in multiplayer mode online in Ridge Racer Unbounded, I find that number of people trying to join the race is very low. Sometimes I find only one or two people even after having quick search enabled. Has the interest of people who want to play this game decreased? Also many times I have noticed that people who join the race suddenly quit the race in between to leave me alone in the map. I can complete the online challenges without any problem but I cannot play with multiple players. Does anybody else too experience similar problem?

Re: Difficulty in finding players in Ridge Racer Unbounded multiplayer

Yes, I too have noticed this problem but I think that main cause of this is that most of the users want a game which already has more than 5 or 6 players already inside to race. So if anyone gets in a group where only one or two player is ready, they just leave that group and start a new search. This gives rise to many groups with only one or two players ready to play and no one joins them. I suggest that you wait in the group for more time, so maybe more players might join the group.

I agree that many people create a new group by clicking on new auto search, but what is the point in waiting for minutes. In today’s date, everybody needs to get things done quickly. In such time, you can’t expect people to wait for people to accumulate so one can begin a race. The developers must instead devise such a technique that, once joined a group for multiplayer game, one cannot leave it. It would be only possible to quit the complete game or being removed due to inappropriate ping rate.

The problem of some players suddenly quitting from middle of game is due to a bug in the game. It has been brought to the notice of the developers and they are working on it. Developers have described the cause of this bug due to incompatibility of multiplayer mode with some system files of this game. They have declared to release the new version of patch for this bug which will help one solve the problem. Also there are many issues related to stability of online mode of the game. Developers must try to develop a way in which they can terminate lobbies with less than three members and that are active for a long time.