Thread: Complaints about Naval War: Arctic Circle

Complaints about Naval War: Arctic Circle

according to me this particular game is having great potential particularly for the fan of Fleet Command however after playing this particular game I noticed several issue and I wanted to put on the same over here.there is no mission editor provided in the game. I was expecting that it has been provided in the game.

the AI seems to be really stupid. I played Flashpoint Kevlakikeiaierdaj as Russians. After playing the game I was really disappointed as there was no CAPs. The game was beginning at emcon state but after a while I figured out that Russians really don’t require any new aircrafts. Though they were having helicopters in the game. the subs was harassing any helicopter. When I was evading torpedoes on the sub of mine stumbled on the NATO fleet. There were 15 torpedoes from the British Navy side on ocean. After that noticed that AI forgot the helicopter which was assigned to find out the subs of mine. could not say whether AI was not able to get the sub or something else. However I am wondering that should be NATO attack subs in that particular area.

Also I could not figure out why they have forced us to quit the game. Stealth seems to be really effective. Though Stealth aircraft did not seems to stealthy at all. PAK-FA is less stealthy rather than that of Raptor or F-35. Russians has developed tremendous LPI radars and in case you have gone through the current situation of the game then you will see that entire game is extremely unbalanced.

Russian Stealth UCAV are having same look feel as that of US stealth UCAV. T he NATO battle group was not having any issue when intercepting with 32 klub missiles before they are going to posed the threat in the game. well I am really disappointed with the effectiveness of supersonic anti ship missiles on ships.

There were no players playing the multiplayer mode of the game. I am suspecting that it could be broken and need to be fixed by developer. Also formation system seems to be really frustrating and it should be disable and provided 1 jet 1 icon.

Apart from the above mentioned things there are no other things in the game about we can complain. But still it seems to be great to play. I would recommend that you should wait till the above mentioned things has been handled by the developer.

Re: Complaints about Naval War: Arctic Circle

I would recommend that you should wait till all the developer of the game provides the mission editor in the game. if I am not wrong the developer of the game would provide the same at the later stage. The same thing would happen with the 3d model. There will be addition of more models at the later stages of the game. also I wanted to tell you that Klubs should be taken slow down and you will not require much planning in the game. in this particular situation I wanted tell you that Daring class destroyer sports supposed to be most sophisticated air defense system. hence the entire situation supposed to be more realistic in terms of gameplay. Also in there could be possible that China would hack the US information and sold the same to the Russian as well. this particular thing already confirmed so that you will be able to stolen the defense information.

Well I am not sure about the thing but if the developer of the game would make sequel NWAC in future then I am wondering that China supposed to be the biggest player. Why I am saying because they are going to get great economy so that they are going to better stuffs if they would stolen advanced info. Though they are having big navy but it is not advanced e enough it should be. But I am sure about the thing that china will be able to make the changes if it is needed. The China would start to send more and more territory operations. So you would wondering that the China would continue with this particular economy and it would get boom. Even there should be decrement into the oil reserves.

The biggest issue I am having with ASROC, It was the most favorite weapon system but it does not seems to working for me. I was disappointed when I got an opportunity to use the same. I was needed to find out the teleports which was just near of submarine. Even I lost the ASROC. I am not having any idea from where it does came into the game. I was getting a message which was saying that ‘we were receiving active sonar.’ However the active sonar was not able to find out anything and was not saying any location as it supposed to work into the real world scenario.
    When I came from 'fleet command', 'dangerous waters' kind of background I concluded this particular game was not having some basic thing. from the fleet command you will be able to toggle aircraft deployment time. It should be realistic and instantaneous. For realistic mode one should be able to consume an hour to deploy or retrieve an aircraft. This particular game is not having such kind of option and there is no option to correct the same. though this particular game seems to be good but it something similar to fleet command.