Thread: Gripen unit of Swedish mission in Naval War: Arctic Circle

Gripen unit of Swedish mission in Naval War: Arctic Circle

Saab JAS 39 Gripen are having 4 Robot 99 AMRAAM as well as couple of IRM. This particular made me think about that aircraft was of C version. I was expecting that in the 2030 it would become most dominant aircraft in Swedish Air Force. If I am not wrong NG would have couple of pylons for weapons and range supposed to be extended. Airbase name Ronneby would not be location of Airbase. even though for the small amount of the deployment. It did not seems to be a suitable task for us. In this particular situation I am suggesting that one should make use of old F 16 Uppsala. If I am not wrong this particular base is opened for Gripens and transport aircraft and I don’t think so there will not be any issue if it get happen. Even it is pretty close to Arlanda hence there will not be any affect while playing any mission.

Re: Gripen unit of Swedish mission in Naval War: Arctic Circle

Well Gripen NG/IN supposed to be the next generation where we are going to get new engine. There would be increase in the fuel capacity and it would be able to handle higher payload in the game. also there are lots of upgraded avionics as well as lots of other movements are done. Swedish Air Force is looking to upgrade 70 Gripens by the year 2020. So I am sure about the thing that airforce supposed to be of Gripen NG. in this particular situation I wanted to tell you that they should remove F-35 and make the entire air force by making use of Gripen NG. so that airforce will be able to get the advantage of it.
    Another thing I wanted to talk about that operational range should not be increase into the game. when I have looked on the file it was displaying <MaxRangeCruiseM>960000</MaxRangeCruiseM> and it should be of operational range after having some kind of changes done and testing the same.
    When I go for F22 <MaxRangeCruiseM>3552000</MaxRangeCruiseM> and go for F35 <MaxRangeCruiseM>2666400</MaxRangeCruiseM>. As far as Gripen has been concerned the maximum operational range should be around of 3000km with full fueltanks. The internal fuelstorage should be of 2000L where as external one should be of 3300L. but I don’t think so it is associated with config value. After trying to mod gripen into carrier which was based one and started the mission with carrier. I found that it was quite difficult to reach the target where as F35 was having double range. I think without making any huge changes in maxcruise so that we can use F35 very effective in the game.

When I compared the size and weight of F-35and Gripen. I noticed that Gripen was small then that of the other one and it was of half weighted even though it was loaded. I don’t think so NG version will not provide such a big range even though you have added couple of drag point. Apart from that I wanted to tell you there can be lots of changes done in C01S05 Iron Weasel.
    • Name should be changed to F 17 Kallinge & F 16 Uppsala from Rönneby & Arlanda.
    • Replacement of Allied F-35 to the easy difficulty with having an additional JAS 39 Gripens.
    • Replacement of Fridtjof Nansen class with having addtional Visby class.
    • Number of plane should be increased so that one can shoot down.
    • Also we can have lots of changes to be done on C01S05 Iron Weasel.

You are incorrect and I don’t agree with you. the base supposed to be called as Ärnabasen. Rather than its an aircraft and it should be named as F 21 Luleå or F 17 Kallinge. As far as I know F 16 Uppsala was retried in the year of 2003. If you are having Swedish Airforce then in nearby future you are going to be main doctrine so that they will be able to spread out the aircraft. I think utilizing the name for the airbase should be a better option in the game. I am not sure about the thing that re-arming as well as pre-flight times supposed to shorter for Gripen as compared to the other aircraft available in the game. according to me Gripen can be easily maintain. You will be able to fly by using the same really easily and selling point is also concerned.

Personally I am looking to make a Swedish mod where all the mission should be stored at the base. I do agree with the changes which has been mentioned in the previous post of this particular thread. If you are having any additional information apart from the above mentioned thing, the Gripen is having the same kind of reload and rearm as it were having in the other aircraft available in the game. that means reload time should be of 30 minutes and rearm time should of 1 hour. Also we are already aware of the thing that there are various value are associated so that every single files so you will be able to mod both reload and rearm for different type of loadout for the aircraft which you are having. It would give you lots of flexibility for the mod which you are going to use in the game.