Thread: After steam patching in Naval War Arctic Circle game mouse has stopped working

After steam patching in Naval War Arctic Circle game mouse has stopped working

In my system steam has patched the Naval War Arctic Circle game and after that I am not able to use mouse with this game. Before applying the patch I was not facing this problem with the Naval War Arctic Circle game. I have tried to search solution regarding this problem but that does not make any difference. Please help me to get rid of this problem.

Re: After steam patching in Naval War Arctic Circle game mouse has stopped working

If you are facing mouse problem only during the game then I think something went wrong during the patch installation in the game and if you are facing mouse problem even when you not play this game then you should try different mouse with your PC and then you have to check whether same problem occurs or not? I hope this information will be helpful for you.

Re: After steam patching in Naval War Arctic Circle game mouse has stopped working

Yes something might go wrong during patch installation in Naval War Arctic Circle game and that is why I will suggest you to try below steps to fix this issue.

Open steam in your computer and after doing that you have to right click on the Naval War Arctic Circle game from library. Now select properties and then go to the local files tab. Now from local files tab you have to look for the Verify integrity of game cache button and then click on it. After clicking on that you have to reload steam in your pc and after reloading the steam you have to start Naval War Arctic Circle game in your system and then check whether keyboard and mouse working properly or not. I think after verifying the integrity of game cache your problem will get solved. if this idea does not work for you then you have to uninstall the game from your computer and then install it again in your system and it might solve this problem.

Well in my case there was similar problem occurred and then I have tried to fix this issue by clearing the integrity of game cache but that does help me to solve this issue and then i have reinstalled game in my computer but problem still occurs after that. Now after that I removed mouse and keyboard drivers from device manager and then installed it again and after that my problem gets solved.