Thread: Unable to start any mission in Naval War Arctic Circle

Unable to start any mission in Naval War Arctic Circle

While playing Naval War Arctic Circle game in my system I am experiencing annoying problem with it. Whenever I try to start any mission in Naval War Arctic Circle game at that time shows loading window and get back to main menu. I have tried to fix this problem by verifying the game cache but after that when I start the Naval War Arctic Circle Game at that time I get same problem. if anyone have any idea about how to fix this problem then let me know. Thank you in advance.

Re: Unable to start any mission in Naval War Arctic Circle

After reading your problem regarding mission issue with Naval War Arctic Circle game i have tried to search solution on internet and i have come to know there are lot of users are who are facing same issue with Naval War Arctic Circle game due to firewall. all you need is disable firewall from and then you have to start Naval War Arctic Circle and try to play new mission and see whether yo are able to play new mission or not? i hope after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

in my computer using Avira Premium Security Suite and after referring above solution i have open Avira Premium Security Suite and then disabled firewall. After disabling the Firewall i have launched Naval War Arctic Circle game in my system and after starting the game when i started new mission at that time it does not give me any issues. now i want to know is there any way to start the Naval War Arctic Circle game without disabling the Firewall? If it is possible then please let me know the steps about how to do that. Any help will be appreciated.

yes you can run Naval War Arctic Circle game without disabling the firewall in your computer. to do this you have to follow this steps. first of all you have to open Avira Premium Security Suite in your system and then you have to select Configuration option which you will find on the top right side. After clicking on the Configuration option you have to Expert Mode. in Expert Mode you have to look for the Firewall and expand the Firewall menu. You will see Application rule option in the Firewall menu. now you have to click on Add Application button which you will find in the Application rules menu and then you have to select Browse button. you should first check recently used application list and if you don't see the program for which yuo want to create application rule then select browse button. After selecting the Browse option you have to open Naval War Arctic Circle folder and then you have to select launch file and then click on Add button. Now you have to choose program mode to Privileged and select allow action. now click on apply.After performing this steps whenever you start this game at that you will not have to disable firewall every time.

yes in my system same problem was occurred and then i have changed application setting from Kasper sky internet security and after doing that my problem get solved. i think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.