Thread: Unable to proceed further after the NATO campaign (sub hunting tutorial) in Naval War Arctic Circle

Unable to proceed further after the NATO campaign (sub hunting tutorial) in Naval War Arctic Circle

Hello guys, this seems to be something tricky as I am now on tutorial section and posting this thread for inquiring. I have gone through the entire Tutorial and it was bit easy to play.i have read the manual and according to it is clear that the tutorial section intends to introduce the story with a number of tutorial missions to help to get familiar with the interface as well as the game play. as I am on the second campaign, it indicates something like telling the story from the point of view of Russia and her allies, usually assumes that we are all familiar with the gameplay along with we are are ready for additional challenging tasks. So I was in the NATO campaign proceeding further I deployed the Sonobuoy, it appears in view that the sub remains yellow till it disappears and I am not able to move further as when I try to make it red , it does not change the color , it remains yellow forever. I have played the previous games tutorial section and it is really strange since in the normal Tutorial it became red. there was no kind of intervention. What could be the exact reason behind this , please assist me as I am not able to move further.

Re: Unable to proceed further after the NATO campaign (sub hunting tutorial) in Naval War Arctic Circle

I have played through this game and in regards with dropping of the sonobuoys , I will give you that you should do it perfectly. Here is what I have tried. I made some special Orders which we do with the help of Default key: P and when I used this panel for various types of jamming, and also for dropping sonobuoys and mines, I right clicked the map and then set the target area. And in terms of sonobuoys and mines, I first of all dragged and then clicked with the right mouse button in a region to have the aircraft saturate the whole area with one order. In addition I also made use of sonobuoys when I was interested in scouting for submarines and here was a requirement of dropping sonobuoys from my aircraft in the correct area. And if you are not getting, you can try with selecting the sub and then going to the unit info panel and it will indicate Undetermined change to Enemy. And when you occur with this situation , you are able to target it.in addition to this , you can also perform by setting "Treat detections as hostile" on in the Settings panel, and by this change, all units will be measured as hostile.

Re: Unable to proceed further after the NATO campaign (sub hunting tutorial) in Naval War Arctic Circle

I need to add some more in this topic and it is correctly said in the previous post regarding the unit as I also can say that it is identified, as well as it takes the right color designation by itself. When we deploy an active sonobuoys they can only identify a sub in the case if they are close to the subs. And the most suitable way to identify it is by turning the closest buoy to passive sonar . With subs, it would have some positive consequences as well as some negative results. In addition , it has also seen that If you stop the helicopter i.e the dipping sonar, deploy to depth and make use of passive, you will be able to identify it.