Thread: Geth trolling in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

Geth trolling in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

In Mass Effect 3 multiplayer mode, I colored the Geth class characters in my team to the same color as that of troopers. I had fun trolling my co-players who thought them as enemies and fired bullets on them. It was fun hearing their irate comments when they realized their mistake. Many times, coloring the Geth different from their default looks also has its advantages, enemy players too have sometime same color scheme and confuse the Geth character to be one of them until they and realize the troll. Has anyone else to experience such troll or did such troll on others?

Re: Geth trolling in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

I know the problems created by the Geth characters after they are colored similarly like characters from other classes. Sometimes it seems fun while sometimes it becomes a curse. I once colored my Geth engineer like Pyro. My team mates actually killed it more than ten times before realizing it was own team mate. When I realized this function, I would color my Geth Infiltrator according to the enemy’s color scheme. I actually target known clans or players while doing this. Then I join the game and find the location where most of them are present. I use Tactical Cloak of Geth class and sneak behind them and then reveal myself. I don’t attack but stay far away. I follow them while they consider me as one of them. As soon as my allies round them up, I too start attacking them. Under such heavy firing, they fail to notice that I am not their team mate and go on trolling with other players in the game. I had my cover blown many times which led me to become prime target of opposition team.

Re: Geth trolling in Mass Effect 3 multiplayer

There is news about upcoming dlc which has a new gameplay mode by name ‘Paranoia’. This game will be played among Geth class characters only and the coloring scheme will be disabled with all players of colors of grayish scheme. There will be multiple insertion points in the map and all team players will spawn at different locations. No one will be able to communicate via chat or audio and to add to the challenge; friendly fire will be kept on by default. This will add a good confusion among players and to successfully win the game, the first team to have 4 players alive will win. Options for having extraction to win the game will also be provided for advanced difficulty, I mean, confusion.