Thread: Purple sky while playing Naval War Arctic Circle

Purple sky while playing Naval War Arctic Circle

I am using Asus K53SV laptop which have NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M graphics and 4 GB RAM. I have windows 7 operating system in my laptop. Few days back I have installed Naval War Arctic Circle game and while installing the game I didn’t get any error and after installing the Naval War Arctic Circle When I started playing it at that time sky is purple. I have first thought that this problem is related to graphic drivers and that is why I have first tried to solve this problem by uninstalling the graphic driver from my laptop and installing it again but that does not make any difference. Now after that I have downloaded latest graphic drivers from the Nvidia official site and after that I have installed that in my but then also I get same problem. I have notice that if I play any other game on my laptop and that time I don’t face this type of issues. What should I do to fix this issue?

Re: Purple sky while playing Naval War Arctic Circle

According to me to me you should first open Naval War Arctic Circle game in your laptop and then you have to go to the graphic setting of the game. After going in to the graphic setting of the Naval War Arctic Circle game you have to change the graphic setting from there and then you have to see whether you are getting same issue or not? you have to also try to run the game with different resolution because many times changing the resolution of the game can resolve this type of problems.

I have open Naval War Arctic Circle game in my laptop and then i have change the graphic setting of the Naval War Arctic Circle game but after doing that also I face same issue. Now after that I have also tried to play game with different resolution but after doping that also problem still occurred. If anyone have faced this type of problem and solved it then let me know. Thank you in advance.

According to me Asus K53SV laptop has optimus feature and which will switch the graphics according to requirements but some time it does not switch the graphics correctly and that is why this type of problem takes place. I will suggest you to first make sure that when you start Naval War Arctic Circle game at that time it uses Nvidia graphics. If game is using onboard graphics then you have to select Nvidia as preferred graphic processor for Naval War Arctic Circle game and then you have to launch the game in your laptop again and then you have to see whether same problem is occurring or not? I was also having Purple sky issue with Naval War Arctic Circle game and i have spend some time to search solution and I have come to know that I have to download select Nvidia as preferred graphics for Naval War Arctic Circle game and then I have tried that solution and then my problem get solved. You should also try this trick.

Hello friends in my computer I have installed this game and I am also having graphic issue with this game and many times Naval War Arctic Circle game crashes to desktop in my computer. i have Nvidia graphic card in my computer. Reinstalling the graphic drivers and updating it does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have tried to set Nvidia graphics as preferred graphics for Naval War Arctic Circle game but I don’t know how to do tha. Please let me know exact steps to select Nvidia as preferred graphics.

Here are the steps to set nvidia as preferred graphic card for any games or application. In your system you have to first open Nvidia control panel and after opening the Nvidia control panel you have to select 3D setting from the left pane and then expand it. Now you have to click on manage 3D setting and after that you need to click on the program setting tab. After clicking on the program setting tab you have to select add button and then you have to go to the folder where you have installed Naval War Arctic Circle. After opening that folder you have to choose game launch file and then click on OK. After clicking on the OK button you have click on the dropdown box below that and choose high performance nvidia processor and then you have to click on OK button. Now click on view option and then you need to select Add desktop context menu from there and then select apply settings. Now close Nvidia control penal and then you have to right click on the Naval War Arctic Circle game and choose open with Nvidia graphics, after opening the Naval War Arctic Circle game you have to see whether all the graphic problems get solved or not?