Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Geth Plasma SMG in Mass Effect 3 isn't effective according to its level

Video Games

Old 17-04-2012

Geth Plasma SMG in Mass Effect 3 isn't effective according to its level

I just found a Geth Plasma SMG while playing Mass Effect 3. I thought that it must be good for use like all other weapons from Geth Armory. But I was wrong, I upgraded it to upgrade III of its ammo, heatsink and other attributes, but it still could damage a medium level enemy on Gold Map. I have the marksman perk activated and I was facing a Geth Prime, I fired all the rounds in my magazine on it to get a decrease in health. But this useless gun didn?t take out a single bar of its armor. I can?t even throw it away as other guns in my inventory are weaker than Geth Plasma SMG. Did someone else have such a bad experience using this Geth Plasma SMG?

Old 17-04-2012

Re: Geth Plasma SMG in Mass Effect 3 isn't effective according to its level

I know that Geth Plasma SMG is a pretty weak gun according to the level it shows. But as the name suggests ?Geth?, this gun is more useful when played using a character from Geth class. Geth class has Networked AI ability which adds enormous amount of damage to the attacks. This makes the gun seem powerful when used by the Geth class. Also you are criticizing it without fully upgrading it. Mass Effect 3 is designed such that one can use any gun with combination of character to kill enemy of any class. You need to think of different strategy for every character you use and every gun you use. You cannot just attack the enemy head-on and expect to kill it straight away. Fully upgrade the gun to all the level V upgrades and see the amount of damage it does.

TechArena Community > Technology > Video Games
Tags: , , , , ,