Thread: Bugs and glitches in Naval War Arctic Circle

Bugs and glitches in Naval War Arctic Circle

Hello friends, I have played the game and founded couple of bugs and glitches, I was able to find it in some hours of playing it. things which I was able to notice is that air units which are there on strike mission will fly to a any of the location if target fade away before they arrive at it, anti ship missile when are on way to target will be fade away when target is lost before it is approaching to them. The air unit sometimes appears to be a stationary for longer time on tactical map. When air units are attacking subs during time of launch one torpedo somewhere and fly away which appears that they not having fuel. When you people see subs on surface then it is very much invulnerable and it can be seen inside terrain. When I was playing then it freezes for several seconds after playing for log time. When ordering any 3 aircraft to come to base then only one was able to get your order properly and other get new destinations with their current heading. If you set Air units to auto then engage will more often than not engage hostiles till the time they are very much close. I think that Air units are very much passive when told to engage as they are mostly able to launch one missile and turn away even when they are not threatened and I do believe that there should not have any baby sit in each of aircraft. When you will playing and finding such bugs then it is very disappointed and it can be seen after playing for couple of hours of regular play. Did anyone have noticed it and what you people have to think about it? Thank you.

Re: Bugs and glitches in Naval War Arctic Circle

I would like to tell you that this game is not the simplest one in comparison with other games and you need to have some time to understand all its inner quirks. Things which you have mention, and then among most of them are not at bugs. Such that if you wish that your fighters to be little more aggressive then better click on engage all targets which is there in weapons menu and you wishing to launch more missile then again go to weapon menu and over there select overkill option and then you select each target for couple of time and it will be done and can do same thing for attacking subs. If games is freezing then it is due to memory leakage. If you have also told about target are disappear then I think that you are destroyed and also it is depending on missile that it is able to target or not.

Re: Bugs and glitches in Naval War Arctic Circle

Each and every game is having some sort of bugs, there will be patches for which will be fixing those entire problem, so you can relax and play it, if game is really good and having good gameplay, then those bugs can be ignored. I do agree with above user, it is a complicated game to handle on different levels. I do believe that developer of game have done really great work and have offered a great off the shelve experience. I believe that users should come ahead and help them with very tiny details and everything which will be coming all together and game is having great potential according to me and I am very much happy that there is someone who is making effort to model such a complex gameplay scenario. Earlier when there were games doing shooters and RPG’s, most of them were really great, and then it was very much difficult to create a game as this one having plenty of factors and so much variation.