Thread: Naval War Arctic Circle game freezes

Naval War Arctic Circle game freezes

Recently I have downloaded and installed Naval War Arctic Circle game from steam and after doing that I have started playing it. After playing Naval War Arctic Circle game for some time it has started giving me problems. Whenever I start playing War Arctic Circle game freezes game in my computer at that time it works fine for some time and then suddenly game freezes. I don’t know what is wrong with it. I have Asus motherboard and Intel Core i3 processor and 4 GB RAM. Please let me know what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Naval War Arctic Circle game freezes

There are many users who are facing freezing problem with Naval War Arctic Circle game and this problem has fixed with new patch of the game. If you have already patch this game and after that also same problem is occurring then you have to try to solve this issue by Verifying integrity of game cache and then see whether same problem occurs or not? First open Steam client in your computer and after opening the steam client you have to go to the Library and then look for the Naval War Arctic Circle game and right click on it and then you have to select Properties option. Now you have to select Local files tab from properties and then click on the button for Verify integrity of game cache and it will verify Naval War Arctic Circle game files. Once it gets finished you have to restart steam in your computer and then you have to check whether problem gets solved or not?

Yes I agree with the above answer. Before applying the patch of this game I was experiencing same problem with Naval War Arctic Circle game, but after applying the patch in Naval War Arctic Circle game also I didn’t see any changes and then I have tried to find solution on internet, after spending some time I come to know that after applying the patch I have to cache files of Naval War Arctic Circle game and then I have tried that and my problem get solved.

Thank you for helping me. After referring above solution I have Verifying Game Cache Files and after doing that when I have started playing Naval War Arctic Circle game in my computer at that time I didn’t get any issue.Now all the things in my computer are working like a charm.