Thread: How dipping Sonar work in Naval War Arctic Circle

How dipping Sonar work in Naval War Arctic Circle

Hello friends recently I have downloaded and installed Naval War Arctic Circle game in my computer and after installing the game I have started playing it. Overall Naval War Arctic Circle game is very nice but I want to know how helicopter dipping sonar works. I don’t know whether I have to activate by going to zero speed or after going to hovar it will get activated and dipped? If anyone have any idea about making helicopter patrol to use dipping Sonar on its own then let me know.

Re: How dipping Sonar work in Naval War Arctic Circle

I am also playing Naval War Arctic Circle game and when you toggle it to arrange at that it decreases half of the speed but it may not be sufficient to make it work. You should try to move slower and you will be able to detect dipping Sonar, make sure that you that fly slower than half speed because if you fly fast then you might miss subs. Every time assigning helicopter to look for submarine individually is very time consuming, If there will be a option to put helicopters to hut for the subs automatically then it would be great. It will be useful when you have larger fleet.