Thread: Naval War Arctic Circle has lot of delusion

Naval War Arctic Circle has lot of delusion

well I feel this can could be lot better than it is but the fact is that there is lot of stuff in the game that I really don’t like , the stuff like the

• There is no tool for the range finder or goniometry in the satellite map
    • Rectangular patrol areas can be only assign by you
    • There is no way that you can draw the sector or areas or reference points
    • You can’t launch every air assets at the same time in the aircraft carriers
    • The ship is instantaneously moving to the new station when editing a formation in the editor
    • Now mission editor available
    • Unable to use the NTDS
    • Poor cut scene between missions in the campaign
    • No possibility of scale realism
    • No information on the depth of the ocean on the map
    • Inaccurate coastal line
    • Awful graphic for the landscape

This is really a shame that such a great game and there is so much of the flaws in the game , well for me this game is currently just not worth my money , just a waste of money.

Re: Naval War Arctic Circle has lot of delusion

See that is the reason that everyone say that you should try the demo game first and after if you satisfy with the game then only just to further investing on the . as per the comment on the aircraft carrier then I would like to tell you that it I s not possible to launch the all the planes straight away . it will take too much time multiple groups in my game. Well I have established that airbase launch the fighters launched great deal afterward the bombers plus had to get closer to even though they were set up as one group. I just agree that the feedback on the distances, depths etc can be well improved as can info on the units themselves. Well on the coming time it will be come much better there is no doubt about that but I personally feel that the game is much better game play then any other game that I have bought in decades. And if you upset with the graphic then like to tell you that you were not the gamer in the 1980s , the game better for the reason other than the graphic . you are comparing the this game with the present game which probably has the better graphic but very poor content. This is actually a different type of the game that actually prove the fun while playing rather than the visual pleasure , just overcome the graphic aspect and actually play the game . I just have the demo of this game and I really like the game already . it is more that the 50% of the modern standard fare RTS/FPS Steam games I have purchase and quickly got bored of.

The game screen is presented to us in a gentrification (for Word is a word, but there it is) similar to Global Domination, rts infamous PSX era: in practice I are faced with a tactical map in two stylized colors - dark blue and blue-green water - which are present on the mini-icons representing our units. The colors of course contribute to fuel both your short-sightedness that presbyopia, with lowliness and self-dissimulation color: to be fair, remember that at least the goals are cured in red, and is already a step ahead. The bottom of the screen contains spaces for the various indicators and icons, and a box displaying 3D models of selected units, intent on Traveling to the deep mar: this box is interchangeable with the view of the map, bringing to the screen full images of your troops. Not that it's a great thing, given the level of more than low-dimensional models, but at least it's better than setting a map almost monochromatic. Returning to the game play, I see with pleasure That the tutorials, as I ll as being deadly boring, badly also explains the basic mechanics. And I continue with the goodies: the first missions of the NATO campaign (the first to be addressed in theory, too bad it does not, please describe any) is the tutorial. First impressions of the end, I close with some more technical note: the graphics, as mentioned, is an abomination, against an industry sound effects that do not mind. A little 'rigid system of control, with some failure that i hope will be resolved even as you're writing.

Naval War is an RTS where the player has command of an army composed of naval, air and underwater. The single player campaign can take on the role of NATO and Russia in a series of increasingly difficult missions, with a plot that reminds political revival of the Cold War. The action takes place along the Arctic Circle which takes its title from the English coast as far as Iceland and Norway and northern Russia. The missions are on the tactical map, which is so essential to the geographical environment of the game, shows our unity and indicates the neutral or hostile, the "hall buttons" we can develop strategies and allocate orders to the troops on the map. We have at our disposal several hundred units divided into three types: the naval units, air units and the submarine. The first is slower and visible, and are often used as battleships, aircraft carriers or supply bases, and should be protected in case of attack, aircraft, divided into a large quantity of specimens (from helicopters to the stealth fighter, the F35-C the Falcon), the units are easier to break down but also the fastest, and are the real wild card as they can move in a few minutes from one side of the map, in contrast to the submarine, of course these are fundamental to strike from the depths of the sea and then disappear without a trace.

the graphics engine is able to represent no particular hesitation actions of our armies on the battlefield, it is not anything fancy, but a maximum of detail and with all effects turned on, however, is pleasant, Apart from the texture of the soil, which are very sparse. The choice of music seems to be rather apt, with themes of tension alternate with quieter and more relaxed. To close, Naval War Arctic Circle seems to have the cards in order not to disappoint the hardcore fans of the strategy. Sure, maybe someone could move a critical impact on small graphics engine, but then those who play the Paradox titles like this is definitely not for the graphics, right?

You are correct , Naval War shows short enough classical mechanics, as you probably know, does not have many concessions to the spectacle. The interface really is a bit 'unwieldy, and the first few times it is difficult to manage everything without disasters, counting the amount of parameters and options under our control (in our case, we crashed a couple of helicopters had run out of fuel!) is in fact a natural being initially a little 'disoriented in the face of all orders and commands to be given that the game presents to us, unless already be accustomed to this kind of securities. But most of all Naval War is a game that does not discount anyone, and is challenging enough to require continued focus: sometimes captain of the moments of deadlock that can last minutes, followed by others in which, if we do not choose within a few seconds as a move to counter attacking, risk of coming in next to no time no fleet, no planes and totally defenseless against the enemy. Fortunately, the game offers some simple but effective tutorial to help get better in the gameplay mechanics. However, it requires at least a working knowledge of the language of Albion, as the software is completely in English and certainly does not skimp on the amount of information on the screen. We had no way to prove it because the servers empty, but will also be available at launch multiplayer mode that will allow the generals to clash online virtual no holds barred with four tight skirmishes in the northern seas.

There is very little to complain about the graphics. I do not think the graphic affect particularly on the interest factor for the title in question, certainly does not seem very "next gen" but the important thing is that it works in terms of gameplay, especially in the securities of this type. Harpoon was 1 to 4 colors, but I think in terms of tactics and gameplay was good for me. . It's already good that is not only a two dimensional map. Is a simulator, I guess that will bring back the nautical maps of most of the seas and oceans. Gigantic maps that I cannot support a graphics next gen. See for example flight simulator.

Well the graphic is not my concern for the game I will still play the harpoon and fleet command although . in case you considering using the 3d representation on the game you will be atleast get the more simple and plain texture for all the world … I have played the demo as well and I bought the game considering the demo game is not has all the feature and I would like to play the game with all the feature, though the graphic in the game is not that attractive but the fact that the game is the best in context of the storyline and the game play and that is what important to me that anything else and i think there are lot of people here who has the same opinion about the game