Thread: How is the first impression of Naval War Arctic Circle?

How is the first impression of Naval War Arctic Circle?

well I wanted to know what do you thinking about this particular game Naval War Arctic Circle. I think it is naval tactical sim or you can say its an naval game if I am not wrong. According to me this particular game is having bugs in moderation and you can enjoy a lot. After messing with Sword of the Stars 2 I was heisted to purchase the paradox game. But this game is offered at the rate of 19.99 and it supposed to be refreshing price for the new game. Let me know if you had played the game and what you concluded after playing for initial several hour. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: How is the first impression of Naval War Arctic Circle?

If you are talking about the first impression of the game then u wanted tell you that it was really impressive. While going through the tutorial I found that user interface is quite easy to use. Especially when you are supposed to setting the boxes the aircraft to patrol or dropping the sonobouys. You will be able to get over there after doing couple of mouse clicks. There were not much challenges with tutorials. So I have not played the main game so I am not having any idea about the real combat. But I let you know that I have completed the air mission recently where I was having air to air as well as air to ship battle in the game. it was crashed on me several and I was having feeling that there were lots of things to do on Mac with Parallels Desktop and also switching out the as well.

I was not able to complete the first mission since I did not read the manual and I was not able to get why the planes of mine were not firing the flares in the game at all. I retired couple of times but it did not worked for me at all. I could not get why planes were not able to take off. After going through the some videos on the internet I managed to get that I need to right click so that I can deploy the plane of mine. If I am not wrong I need to learn lots of things in the game but still the gameplay seems to be stable enough. It would be appreciated if we would be able to make use of WASD or right click on mouse so that turn the camera into the pretty mode. I am hoping that there would be lots of fun while playing the game

I wanted to tell you that i think this particular game is good enough. Tutorial are good and giving proper idea of the game mechanics. One will be able to explore the explore the concepts without having any issue. however after starting the mission the questions arises that which sensors should be used and which should be leave. So that you can have the optimal number of missiles for fires and you can won in the game.

The graphics of the game is really good and you will be able to spot what are the units involved in the game. you will be able get familiar with the landlubbers. The environment as well as effects are not award winning but both of them have done their job efficiently. Only one thing which I have noticed that I was stuck at missions clicking on the random sensors. I hope it wont make any disasters.

I am disappointed with the only one thing that is camera tracking to the missile to the targeted ships. I know you will be able to speed up the passage of the time and it would trip out when something would occur. In case missiles of you are being destroyed then you will need to stop the same. there is fun when you are supposed to follow the bull eye. But I don’t think so many gamers would have any issue with the same. the main thing should be considered on the strategy. If you are looking to aim for cool calm and you have to remove your action effect. I am hoping that the developer of the game would improve the multi player scenario into the future release.

If you are looking to have mayhem then you should simply go for the trailer soundtracks of this particular game. I was not able to find out any tool which would allow me to get the distance between the both the objects. However I have noticed that there are range circle which were allowing me to know to get the show weapons ranges when you will be able to select the attack button . but still not able to get the button to measure the range. Apart from game was above from the mine expectation. It seems decent in terms of look and feel. Also there is great fun while playing the same if you are aware of that how to manage the score of the skills. However you will not be able save in the mid mission rather it saving as per the campaign which you have completed.

There are lots of things available in the game which can be appreciated by the gamers. Well according to me patrol orders as well as models are really great. I have found that Royal Navy carrier group seems to be odd and I am hoping that there would be mod which will allow us to purchase Hawkeye and F18s. but I don’t think so it would happen ever. I have to read the game manual so that I can figure out how attacks are working in the game. there are few circles around of the enemy aircraft without having any kind of shooting. There are lots of missiles which are not moddleed and it should be modeled. Sidewinder are something like AMRAAM model. Whereas Sea Skua and HARm are like generic cruise missile models in the game. there are some animations are being missing when they are getting destroyed. some kind of odd bugs noticed that is aircraft is getting climbed around the thousand of the feet. I think there will be improvement in the naval warfare tactics once I would play the game regularly.

I was really interested to purchase this particular game but as I have purchase already Crusader Kings II so I am not going to purchase the game. also I came to knew that one will not be able to save in the mission. However I am not sure about the same. if you are playing an action game then any kind of chip surprise would simply kill in the game itself. However in a strategy game you will have freedom to do different kind of things and figure out what kind of results you are supposed to get. There are lots of things which would help to learn the better strategies in the game. so that you will be able to get to the high level of the gameplay and you will be able to play more quickly as well. there people who are saying that they are able to get the achievements without making use of the same. that measn you will be able to easily program to get the achievements so that it cannot pop until and unless you have reloaded the game.

Or you can self control or simply disable the /loading option from the special difficulty setting. There could be hardcore modes which are mostly provided into the RPG where you will not be able to come back into the death. I don’t think so it would be difficult thing to do. I found that missions are not long enough. But I am wondering that it could be dependent how you are supposed to play the every single mission. Different people would get different kind of situation so it would make an effect on the length of the mission. There are several issues which are associated with the games like crashing of the game at the middle of the mission and even it could happen when you are playing in the difficult mission. It does matters when you are supposed to go and stop as well.
    In personal opinion game mission should be long for around 20 minutes . the game should be more long, immersive and deep. Also so I should be able to save the game if needed so that I can continue the same whenever I get time to play by making use of savegame. Though this particular game is good enough I was looking to have better graphics and it should be improved. I will really appreciate if there will be HD video with actors in the game.

I don’t know whether this particular game is having dynamic sandbox kind of campaign and or it is having linear mission which is making the one campaign after the another one. In case it is having linear missions then if you are supposed to fail any of the missions then you would need to replay the game so that you can continue. If there is dynamic campaign has been implemented in the game I would like to purchase the game irrespective of graphics implemented. If there are dynamic missions then I would like to purchase the game. if there are linear non dynamic missions are in the game then I wont purchase it at all as you will not be able to proceed further until and unless you have completed all the missions.
    I do agree with the view of the missiles launching and target should be exciting if there are great graphical as well as sound effects. Apart from that there is no reason to purchase the game. they had tried to make a great graphical and detailed strategy game.
    I would not play if there is pre written story for a strategy game. in fact I loved to play the games where players itself can create their own story. I hate to play the game which are written by the game developer and players need to go through that already determined path and it does not seems to change at all. you will not be able to get the feeling until and unless you are the part of the large war uif the changes are not taken place on the basis of actions which you have done.