Thread: Hitsound disappear in Tribe: Ascend after running new Patch

Hitsound disappear in Tribe: Ascend after running new Patch

Tribe Ascend is a good multiplaying game. After adding up the new patch I found that the hitsound disappear in the game. You might have heard the sound when you hit someone. That does not appear now. What I think that after adding a patch the game files should not be deleted. This has never happen before. Also I had checked in the menus to find any configuration related to the game sound. But all is different. Nothing showed up any modification related to hits sound. Did anyone noticed the same or I am the only one facing this. Other than this patch has made some changes when I cannot notice easily. I am sure there is no way to restore the old game files. The patch is installed and changes are done. It is better if someone can put more highlight on the same.

Re: Hitsound disappear in Tribe: Ascend after running new Patch

I am too missing the same. I do not really think that patch might be responsible for the same. It might have done some changes to the game but audio files do not really change. I had see the cursor also changes. This can be some kind of game additions provided by the game company. Luckily I found my friend who is still playing the game without patch. I noticed there are some difference related to sound and gameplay. It is really not going to put any great impact on the game. The sound was fun part which is not available now. What more you can do is try to re-install the game without patches if you egarly want that kind of hit sound on your game. But that would be a complete waste of time.

Re: Hitsound disappear in Tribe: Ascend after running new Patch

Even I want the same. I hope the game company can give some patch or manual download for that. I had asked a question on that on the game forums but they do not responded. Only people keep on asking even I want that. So that is not really a proper solution. You will soon notice one more thing. In the game trailer many of us have seen the green big X appear when you shoot a enemy. That is also gone. It is quiet useful to know when you have to hit. Now you have to just bit blindly where many chances are missed.