Thread: Does the Premium Spec Packs offer resurgence cards as well in MASS EFFECT 3

Does the Premium Spec Packs offer resurgence cards as well in MASS EFFECT 3

hi guys like to tell you all that the game is really very traffic and the graphic is actually very awesome but there is something that I need to know , well I have about 125 K at the moment and I want to know will I stay with the a Spec pack or should I get a premium spec pack so that I get the new DLC character/weapon. Is there any one here help me on this I will be really appreciating this

thanks

Re: Does the Premium Spec Packs offer resurgence cards as well in MASS EFFECT 3

Well I have seen an article on the web that have mention that it is possible , and they do provide you the chance for the two Resurgence cards. So they will certainly give you the resurgence cards. Well I myself got the two Geth SMGs in one pack. Really nice !

I like to tell you that I have got my two Resurgence characters and it is form the premium Spectre pack so I can confirm that what you are looking for is possible . they come is those too . I hope this help

I actually like this game really very nice and of all I actually very happy that I got the Geth infiltrator and Batarian and that to in the one pack , really like that . I was hoping for the more

I agree with you that this game is really very nice and like you I am also really very happy and I got the geth engineer and asari justicar in the one pack but I hear that lot of people did got anything

You people are so lucky I am so jealous of you all . well I a have bought the 6 premium spectre pack just few weeks ago and unfortunately I still did not got the geth, but I really want the geth very bad , very luck you people are , in fact of my friend just got the Geth SMG 2 in all of his my 10 spec packs and 2 premium spec packs

That really sad but I like you said am very lucky , I just now got the e Striker AR and the Geth infiltrator with one pack. But jut don’t give up I believe that you also will definitely get the one very soon

I am really frustrated about this really that I don’t expected , I got the like 7 premium packs and there was no one geth but I got the
    1. Batarian
    2. Harpoon
    3. SMG
    4. the Krogan assault rifle..

I am really expected Geth and a Justicar.