Thread: Batarian sentinel is garbage in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

Batarian sentinel is garbage in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

I am playing this particular game from past couple of days and after playing the same I have concluded that Batarian sentinel is worthless. The main problem is that ability trees are getting splitting into couple of conflicting ideas. There are lots of full melee options available in which seems to be bad idea in the game. melee animations are looking between slower than that of other characters available in the game. there should be shockwave or/net biotic explosion option in the game. it can be damaged by slow ability as well as slow ability.

Re: Batarian sentinel is garbage in Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer

According to me Blade armor is having great capability but the biggest reason that it supposed to be melee oriented character. It could be the slower melee character than that of the other classes available. It is something like small, slow and having longer period of cooldown. It would give you full bonuses 200% Shockwave will not make enough damage which you are expecting. Theoretically you will be able to get biotic explosions if you have managed to hit the net . however the slow cooldown making me frustrated. So this particular class has been failed according to me. even the net is having great look and fail but it is failing though. It could be possible that I have not done enough amount of practices to use the same.

So far I have not used Batarian sentinel in the game but I can understand the pain which you are feeling. I have used Batarian Soldier which is solid enough. The main thing is that spike is not able to do enough amount of damage in the game. I have got out from the maxed out from the damage even though of the point blank against of the enemy with the one bar of the health. There was no effect of health, armor and shields. The network was having unique skills but we are aware of that shockwave seems to be underwhelming. Any armor which supposed to do lots of damage with respect to reflects melee damage then it supposed to be something which you really wanted. The net supposed to setup the tech bursts but it does not have any effect on the barriers.. there were lots of fun while playing with Batarian soldier. even wrist rocket giving satisfactory output on silver.

Well recently I came across on gold by having significant margin with having Batarian Sentinal. I was looking to have full CC or melee build to get the maximum cooldown reduction which blade armor tree supposed to give after following by melee bonuses. The net supposed to be CDR and the AOE shock. I let you know that I have noticed some enemies for the residuals of the net. I got very less issue with netting phantom. Whenever I have done the same I was able to do Kishok or Power Attack combo. I know that this particular class is solid enough however I am not happy with the playing style.

I have noticed that reflective melee are broken and even it is weak enough in the game. Phantoms are going to kill and still they are not dropping on the character. Well I really liked the net in the game. it is not based on the statis. However electric charge radius does not seems to be work at all. I am not able to get whether you have managed to view the same. they are not allowing to dodge or moving of cover. The power of melee is bit slow as compare to the damage it supposed to do in the game. if I am not wrong it could be slower than that of Krogans. There should be cross between Asari and Krogan on the basis of abilities they are having. There were an evolution to slow down the armored which were targeted by 30%.

Batarian sentinel with having Striker and net upgraded to the shock targets and making slow down the armor and it seems to be effective. Beat Salarian engineers as well as infiltrators were playing at level 20 where as I was on level 11. It supposed to be having support style character but it has been speced which was based on trap.

Looking at the situation I wanted to tell you I have done with gold. I enjoyed a lot and it did not seemed that it was overpowered. Net was working fine. Even VS rocked troopers cloaked hunters as well as troopers did well when there were landed. I need to have 1238 heath and 1238 shields though rocket in the face which are not supposed to drop the shield of mine. it supposed to do 3 hits from the prime. It is also having 30% shield recharge speed so I was able to get out side of the cover longer. I am not going to use shock wave and messing up when people are trying to aiming. There was reduction of weight by 25% on S. SG is having 130% recharge bonus with SR. you should take care of the thing that you are having 150% melee return and see that spec which you are net to increased time. It slows armour enemies and damage upgrade as well. you should try to rolling with a striker rifle as it would stun the enemies and CC. I am using above mentioned things to trap the Batarian Sentinal.

I wanted to tell you that I had great time with barbarian sentinel. I have taken care of the thing that I am using lightweight smg and rather than that of phalanx pistol. I killed many people from left and right who were spamming in the net. Though I did not managed to touch the shockwave. But still I was not able to get used to of it when I was moving from turian to batarian sentinel. I noticed the same thing with the turian build as well. I used overload with the chain effect and paralyzing shock. I think I would try solider. I noticed that freezing a marauder as well as punching on the face seems to be awesome. I know that it took lots of time. Also I should use net currently and noticed nothing rather than that of blade armor rather than that of normal tech armor.. it should be fixed by the developer as. You should like to have better performance as compared to the other classes available in the game. net requires faster projectile, recharge and little bit tweak so that you can damage very well. Shockwave was not ever powered as it is in current version of the game. you should try to avoid full melee as it is outside of the bronze.

This particular class is not bad at all. rather than it is quick enough to play. I have noticed that batarian power attack are having high track rate and set up rate. I could not get why people are complaining about the situation. you should run a Tempest or Hurricane and have Ultralight Materials as well. you should also have Kishock or shotgun as per requirement of yours. you can make the selection on the basis of range which you are having .
    According to me the Submission Net supposed to be the best thing I have ever seen. homing Stasis could be electrify the enemies. You can use the same with Shield. You can use Armored target on the massive damage on the basis of your aim on the basis of the power boost as well as cooldown reduction. According to me there is no issue with Barriers. You will be able to trap Phantoms, Hunters as well as Marauders easily. If you wanted to get enemies crowd in front of yours then shockwave would be useful. Blade Armor would be useful to damage and anything which you can try to sneak up. If you are having no skill and you will not play Sentinel at all. the best thing which I have noticed over here is that batarians is having capability to accrue spare ammo. So you should select that particular option and utlizie your SMG as complete bullet hose.

Well if you are into cover there is no need of using tanking in the game. there are no class available which would allow you to maintain high defense Blade Armor. I noticed that there was no issue with the Sentinel with Sentinel as they were adept with bomb strapped on the chest. This particular thing which you cannot use at all. if someone is not able to use the class than there is no issue. I am not playing as Soldier, Engineer or Vanguard so that I can save my life. There are couple of good skills available in the broken classes.

I really love to test the character of mine. so to do the same I sent the Batarian to the new map as Turian soldier. I let you know that I did not got any issue while manning silver against of the t Reaper forces. I am not aware of the thing that there is need of any skill. However net ability saved me on plethora. So it does a great combination. It does not mean that there are couple of combinations and it could work better but there were no issue. however it seems to be a fun class in the game.

If anyone wants any build suggestions then remember to get your blade armour to have not less than 150% melee return, if you spec your net to have increased time, that will slow armour of enemies or damage the upgrade and then do the electric trap upgrade. You can also try to run with a striker rifle in game, because it has the ability to stun enemies and cc's. That is what I normally do while playing the Batarian Sentinal.