Thread: Free Character Unlocks and DLC for Mass Effect 3 Isn’t Free

Free Character Unlocks and DLC for Mass Effect 3 Isn’t Free

somebody should tell the EA that the different between the free and chargeable stuff, apparently they seems to be have no clue about this . I am saying this becasee the fact that the Free Character Unlocks DLC is not free . I have downloaded it but I got no character unlocked. it say that if I need to unlock the character , I have to pay the game credit or the real money . well that don’t implies that anything is free on that DLC. And it don’t even come with the commendation pack to have a random character. Just make a patch, don’t waste time, just unlock basic few characters free for everyone . is there anyone here does feels the same way that I am , this is really frustrating and I will be really appreciated if anyone here comment on this issue

thanks

re: Free Character Unlocks and DLC for Mass Effect 3 Isn’t Free

Well I like to tell you that I have not unlock the single new thing today , it only the endless stream of character card which I already have been maxed out . like to know what about the people who have been already been played credits/cash for them this is really ridicules. I just don’t understand how can one can manage to get the money from the people for the stuff that is free .

Well this is what I assume before realease of Resurgence that we might get the slots, THEN still have to be compelled to get packs to really unlock the characters and weapons. I don't recall something within the path that even remotely hinted at us obtaining the slots and the characters unlocked instantly. How did such a lot of others appear to urge the impression they'd be unlocked by default? Its solely not free if you're too impatient to only unlock stuff by taking part in the sport. Takes a little of time? Oh pricey, you will have to play that fun PC game additional. Oh no. The horror. I apprehend ton of folks assume One character ought to be unlocked at random a minimum of. perhaps one weapon at level one aswell. I perceive they did this for balance reasons. Still to a small degree ticked regarding it though, I would like this was created clear before I spent my credits. Stop complaining, you may unlock all the things in due time. If it simply gave the categories to you, it might be no fun the least bit. Characters may be unlocked while not spending cash, solely investing time. whether or not that's free or not is debatable, however in my opinion if it does not value me real money, then I take into account it free.

This reason that I am taking part in this MP game is that to urge new things and evolve it. If they solely provides it, there'll be no purpose to stay taking part in. I like everything as rare. there is no fun if i am going currently to the MP and realize lots of geths and batarians walking around. should have a value, should be a challenge. Did you actually assume you'd get all the guns at level ten and have all of the characters prepared to be used simply by downloading the patch? it had been clearly stated that the maps would be on the market directly, which you'd have to be compelled to unlock the characters and weapons. pay additional credits (or real cash if that is your cup of tea) on packs rather than whining regarding your lack of attention to details. i believed it had been pretty damn clear how weapons and character unlocks work for this.

appears to be price mentioning here however well I haven’t paid an extra cent on the sport however. I saved a full bunch of credits and since I required self gratification immediately. I spent it all on Specter packs. I didnt get any of the new characters however I did get the harpoon gun. The Striker, and my initial Javilin, Geth Assault Rifle, Spike Thrower. and upgrades for the Falcon and Revenent as aggravated as i'm for not obtaining any of the new characters (and Jelly that my friends did) I cant extremely decision this a loss. I got additional Geth Weapons to use after I finally GET my Geth xD therefore its back to the farming board and watch for those Resurgence packs. i used to be hoping a minimum of a number of the new characters would be unlocked - i would play a median of 1 or 2 MP rounds per day, and leveling up and unlocking characters goes terribly slowly on behalf of me. . however i do not assume this is often some style of ripoff on Bioware's half provided that you'll unlock things and characters with in-game credits. the sole amendment i would counsel is supplying you with some alternative in really shopping for specific upgrades instead of packs with random choices. albeit you cannot say, "OK, i am shopping for armor-piercing ammo for a thousand credits," the packs might be organized in order that you a minimum of apprehend whether or not you are obtaining weapons, equipment, or characters

I was hoping a minimum of a number of the new characters would be unlocked - i would play a median of 1 or 2 MP rounds per day, and leveling up and unlocking characters goes terribly slowly on behalf of me. . however i do not assume this is often some style of ripoff on Bioware's half provided that you'll unlock things and characters with in-game credits. the sole amendment i would counsel is supplying you with some alternative in really shopping for specific upgrades instead of packs with random choices. albeit you cannot say, "OK, i am shopping for armor-piercing ammo for a thousand credits," the packs might be organized in order that you a minimum of apprehend whether or not you are obtaining weapons, equipment, or characters.

Would you favor to own to pay microsoft points/PSN points/Bioware Points for the characters? Free DLC that adds new weapons and characters that are gained through the game credits (obtained by playing) or through actual money . The unlock system is random and annoying however hey a minimum of we tend to are not forced to pay real cash for them. they must have given everybody a random character from the DLC a minimum of... it is not right that individuals are locked out of the content once funneling in ludicrous sums of credits owing to the rubbish unlock system. and that they were attending to charge for it. This boggles my mind. They were attending to charge you for DLC, and then lock you out of it fully with the unlock system. It's simply not right.

Well i'm not certain if this is often correct however if I m a not wrong EA/BW created no statements before realease simply how these new characters would be unlocked once downloaded. i'm additionally fairly sure that it had been usually agreed that these new characters, and their new weapons, would even be unlocked through purchases within the multiplayer store. So...yeah. it is not a surprise, so the hysteria in your post is simply off. Second, as for failing economics, i am certain that felt sort of a real zinger after you were typing it, but...how much did anyone get hold of the update referred to as 'Resurgence'? what quantity legal tender will anyone anywhere have to be compelled to pay to unlock all of the characters? once more, the solution is none. In alternative words, the shop system in ME3 is pretty crappy, and that i don't love it, however then i am not paying for it either, am I? Neither are you. however albeit you're, you are paying for one thing terribly specific, and you are obtaining what you were promised. So geeze, quit fitting therefore neatly into the sullen entitled gamer stereotype, please?

Re: Free Character Unlocks and DLC for Mass Effect 3 Isn’t Free

In game credits don't seem to be cash unless you have bought them. i have never obtained something therefore it's free, solely issue i am spending is time. you're whining regarding what exactly? that you just have to be compelled to unlock them th esame as all the opposite characters? what is wrong with that? it's ENTIRELY free. It's literally simply an update to the multiplayer. The DLC extended the sport and value nothing to put in. a part of the sport is unlocking extra choices through the packs. this is often fully logical and acceptable. endure yourself and your sense of entitlement. i do not perceive the whining, I get pleasure from taking part in multiplayer and that i don't need everything unlocked immediately...game would loose charm to me. i'm wondering the age of a number of you on